Harmonic & Time - page 24

harrymonic:
owww. hope it forms... price ranged too much.

now thats an interesting case

pattern was clearly formed in hourly timeframe and a slightly different one in the 5 min timeframe

there was a big divergence in the Time Box

i would have taken the hourly pattern+timebox because of the nicer symmetry

Files:
gbpusd1.gif  37 kb
gbpusd2.gif  38 kb

EUR GBP. possible N200. 5m timeframe.

Deorn:
ok i hope i got it this time

options:

counting: you can type in a number of series you want, but it has to be in the given style "x-y-z..."

if you for example have a series like "2-13-4-5" it consists of 4 numbers

so you have to enter 4 in the length option

First of all thank you very much for your help....this time you are near to what I have got in mind....

Example:I have 8 number in my series....where I must write this number?I don't understand....

Anyway...you have my private message....thank's in advance.

Eur Jpy, N200 Sell pattern forming... but still not clear

USDCAD M30: Probably worth looking at.

AUDUSD M15

Files:
chart1.gif  31 kb
chart2.gif  42 kb

loumanchew:
USDCAD M30: Probably worth looking at.

AUDUSD M15

Please loumanchew can you help me with the two indicators attached to your chart especially the fractal like indi attached to the QTA V3 found at the bottom of your chart.Thanks for esteemed generousity in advance

Sure Eva, simply see post 76 of this thread by poruchnik for the indicators in this chart. The green harmonics and yellow lines were drawned by hand.

Eur jpy, N200 sell pattern forming!

N200 successful!! perfect time ratio. hope price reverses

Good trade Harry! I got a fill on my AUDUSD as well. I didn't participate in the CAD but it would be in profit right now. I caught a good slice of that eurjpy as well. I am waiting for a shorting set up as it seems we have a good set up forming up.

Files:
chart3.gif  32 kb
Reason: