Indicator line Color Gaps

I am new to making indicators and the code. More used to EA'S. Here is an example of a relatively simple

line indicator for Trend Reversal I put together. I can't figure out how to get rid of the Gaps and maybe

have the third color work also. I know there are different ways of doing this from what I have seen.

Right now I would like a fairly simple method, not too complex until I get a grip on it.

Also on the Externals, I have a -25 for the one ADX value. Is this Ok or should there be

some kind of Initialization done first? I didn't get an error code.

Files:

jimtrader1:

I am new to making indicators and the code. More used to EA'S. Here is an example of a relatively simple

line indicator for Trend Reversal I put together. I can't figure out how to get rid of the Gaps and maybe

have the third color work also. I know there are different ways of doing this from what I have seen.

Right now I would like a fairly simple method, not too complex until I get a grip on it.

Also on the Externals, I have a -25 for the one ADX value. Is this Ok or should there be

some kind of Initialization done first? I didn't get an error code.

If your line says Buy at bar 8, 7 & 6 and then Sell at 5, 4 & 3 and then Chill at 2 & 1 what will the colour of the line be from bar 6 to 5 and from 3 to 2 be ?

On the bar where the line changes color, BOTH buffers must be the same value.
Reason: