Do you want to trade again after you lost your money?

Keep losing your money but stil trading? It is important to rest for a while, re-educate yourself to be able to reach your target and control your greed in trading.

Melle:
Keep losing your money but stil trading? It is important to rest for a while, re-educate yourself to be able to reach your target and control your greed in trading.

Depending on how much money I have left. If I have the money, I would. But I will go back to trading practice account again with new trading strategies. I want to be more prepared for a second comeback.

I think yes if trader loosing money in forex he should take break and re educate him self towards forex knowledge, he may learn by forex news, forums and webinars,,,

I think if a trader lose because they didn't follow their rules or lose because they never have a trading plan. Then they should stop trading immediately. Actually, they shouldn't trade live at all without a trading plan and rules.

However, if we are following all our rules and having drawdown, we should continue to trade because every business have their own business cycle and we as a trader, profits normally comes after a drawdown or a few losses since we are not going to win every trade as we all know

If you keep losing and you still trade there is some kind of a problem.

Stop trading for some time, open demo account and till you are not sure that you will not lose the same way as before do not trade

Yes I will indeed, loss is a part of trading and learning. If we are going to stop ourselves after the first or few losses, then we will never be able to know how much we have the ability to trade in forex market.

yes i trade when i loss my trade i got big loss first time so these thing mad me sad and tension mind

But now i think forex is a good business where we can learn from our mistakes and loss because these thing

provide me a good experience and then i trade again

Reason: