Don't let your emotions ruined your strategy.

In trading it is important to follow what your mind says, never let your emotions interfere your decision in trading it will just ruined your plan and method. What do you think?

Melle:
In trading it is important to follow what your mind says, never let your emotions interfere your decision in trading it will just ruined your plan and method. What do you think?

The key to success in trading is consistency. We can better control our actions and emotions if we consistently trade in the same way, day in day out. At least that works for me.

Very nice statement is discussed here . Emotions really destroy our strategy and planning. One should be strict enough to do logical trading rather than emotional involvement in it. Emotiond are harmful even for professionals who can loose as well as for beginners.

Allowing emotion interfaring in trades if not properly controlled can be disastrous . And so discipline and a trading plan is highly required.

Emotion can be a strategy killer if not properly controlled. It can make you loose you money thats why every trader need proper money management and risk control.

Man can not trade without emotions. The only way to avoid emitions influencing trading is to use emotions in a correct way

I think emotions can be minimized in trading through the use of automated system.

Our emotion is one of the biggest threat to our trading strategy that is why every trader need to be discipline and always put emotionin check to prevent loss of trade.

its not about neglecting emotions, but i guess using them the right way, basically dont let emotions do the decisions, but use that energy positively instead. the first time i traded live hotforex a couple of years back, i will never forget entering the live market for the first time., it was ecstasy

bingofx:
Yeah the smell of that quick profits... 200$ for 2-3 min.. where we can find similar opportunity.. no analogs.. BTW which Hotforex account are you using?

Your account?

Yes, if we can control our emotion & greed then we can earn good profit. Patience and experience key to success

Reason: