Forex between emotion and mind - page 3

The ideal state is kept in peace and quiet, with an objective view of the situation. The body and mind are inextricably linked and what you have on the head affects the body and vice versa.

rrayne20009:
When there is risk involve, there is always fear. The higher the risk ,the higher emotions you feel.What you can do to control your risks that emotions bring,risk only the money that you can afford to lose. Never put all your money in one trade.Work first with your confidence,start with a strategy that offers a low risk.

Yes Rryane I agree with your opinion,emotion should not take place when you are trading you need to control your emotions.

It is very difficult to apart emotions from trading They are automatically involved when we deal with actual money . that is why emotions are more active with real trading than demo trading .We become much serious and want just good return either we are good at trading or not.

That's why we need to manage/control our emotions.

Emotions are very hard to control during trade but we should try to control them because emotions are very harmful to our trade. Emotions can kill our trading and strategy and we can loose our money due to emotions.

One should use emotions - there is no man without emotion (except sociopaths)

As a trader, we must have good psychology. Emotion should be controlled and we also must have right mindset about forex trading. Forex is risky business but also offer big ROI. But we must know that to get it is not easy.Try to use demo account to make practice

Hello

I have made a lil video with few tips for newbee

Thanks for watching

To me it has proven that the most important thing is experience.. It takes experience to learn how to use the platform, how to TRY to predict a movement, how to control emotions... it all comes with time, as you get more experienced... I mean, let's be clear- I'm still waiting for my time :-))))

I think that letting your emotions guide you is one of the worst mistakes you can do as a trader. However, training yourself not to do just that takes time and a lot of effort - and sometimes quite a lot of money.

Reason: