Popular Currency Pair - page 3

In Forex history, trading pair is capable of play an imperative role to make profit in. There are masses of trading currency pair in this market place. But, all are not appropriate for you. In my trading life, as a newcomer I have to depend on EURUSD because of its sluggish motion. It is most usable trading pair for all classes of traders. Therefore, my trading performance is mounting very speedily. Here, I am also able to trade spot metal and CFDs. By the way, I am getting very narrowest trading spread to trade all major currency. So, my trading life is very profitable.

For increasing trading performance I like to trade all major currency. And, I have chosen as my trading platform where almost 50 up trading currency pair are on hand. In addition, I am also able to trade here spot metal and CFDs. Therefore, I am also getting very narrowest trading spread that’s why my trading life is very profitable.

Not too fresh data but the % did not change a lot

Files:
mtc.gif  32 kb

majors, but im leaning to trading metals lately..

In this volatile trading place, EURO/USD is my best treading pair. I at all times can make profit by using this pair. Because, I am able to predict its movement with certainly due to having its slow motion. It is one of the valuable trading pair in Forex history. Maximum newcomer is fully depending on this pair because of its usability. By the way, my trading performance is enhancing day by day because there are lots of currencies in my trading platform. I can trade gold, spot meat & CFDs in this ECN trading platform. In addition, I get competitive low spread to trade any major currencies. So it is possible to me to make profit for trading any currencies. And now my trading life is very much profitable.

Isn't that clear : compared to EURUSD all the other currency pairs lag

EUR/USD is the best choice i could say due to tight spreads and high liquidity, however i have been hearing a lot that CFDs are even better

For me they are EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD, although I normally trade EURUSD and GBPEUR.

From my first day of trading I have been using EUR which is considered as a most usable and profitable currency in this trading place. Due to having slow motion, I am able to calculate of its faction with certainly. But, sometimes I trade all popular trading currency pair in my trading platform. Actually, almost 50 up major currency are available here. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly. Therefore, I am also able to trade spot metal and CFDs from this trading platform. Moreover, I can trade any currency at all times with competitive low spread.

"Due to having slow motion, I am able to calculate of its faction with certainly"

What are you guy on?

Reason: