Daily forex signals

I have this position

SELL AUD/USD

WITH Stop-Loss OF 0.7310 Target 0.7240

Tell me what do you think?

Skype tayal.smith1

The 0.7400 could still be a good resistance on the AUDUSD, no clear entry until it breaks out of that level or the 0.7300 to the downside.

Looks like the AUDUSD is trying to visit the 0.7200 level, lets pay attention to a possible bullish bounce from that level.

Daily forex signals

$USDCAD

SELL USD/CAD WITH SL 1.3287 TP 1.3217

Skype tayal.smith1

Not bad ...

Eur/USD signal

$EUR/USD

SELL EURUSD

WITH SL 1.1155 Target 1.1080

USD/JPY signal

SELL USD/JPY

WITH Stop-Loss OF 119.65 Target 118.75

Skype tayal.smith1

According to our trading capability we the traders choose our trading currencies in this market place. Generally, at all times I am very much dependable on EURUSD. Due to having its slow motion, I for all time use this trading pair. And, I am able to make profit by using this trading pair until the end of time. By the way, now my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

USD/CHF advice

BUY USD/CHF

WITH Stop-Loss OF 0.9747 Target 0.9837

Skype tayal.smith1

GBP/USD signal trend

In its hourly chart, the pair is consolidating with strong positive bias and is likely to give break out at upside. Its 30 and 200 DMA are also supporting the upcoming bullish trend in the pair. It is facing an important resistance at the level of 1.5475.

If it breaks its resistance level of 1.5475 at upside then we can expect it to show further upside movement.

INDICATORS:-

RSI is sustaining in buying territory supporting the upcoming bullish trend in the pair.

MACD is also sustaining in buying territory indicating the upcoming bullish trend in the pair.

STRATEGY: GBPUSD is looking bullish on charts for next few trading session. One can go for buy on dips strategy for this pair for intra day to mid term positions.

GBP/USD today's advice

$GBPUSD

BUY GBP/USD

WITH Stop-Loss OF 1.5421 Target 1.5510

Skype tayal.smith1

Reason: