4. Profit:

- 25 pips per day;

- $250$ in day;

- $5,500$ in a month.

5. Stop-Loss:

- 25 pips a day during the 5 days a month;

- $250$ in a day;

- $1,250$ in a month;

Total profit: in a month (22 days) = $4,250$ for one pair only.

$21,250 for 5 pairs for 1 month.

No any indicators or trading algorithm needed (need nothing ...). :)

This is not a true:

any system our trader who earn per month 10% 15% of investment so he become millionar in few month or in 1 year

- If you can deposit 150,000 dollars his own money to the broker and trade sucessfully (it should not be your last money ...),

and

- if you have some more money to live (good income from some other bisuness, or you are the broker, or you are already millionaire),

and

- if you can set 3,000 dollars monthly aside

and

- if your system will be sucessfull for the years

so you as a millionaire before trading will become more millionaire

for 27 years:

3,000 * 12 = 36,000; and 1,000,000/36,000 = 27 years.

-----------

lion of gail,

why are you asking?

Do you have 150,000 dollars your own money to spend for forex in very easy going way?

If not so ... why are you asking so strange questions ...

Many of us are using forex as additional income as I already explained to you about annual ROI figures.

Annual ROI 80% - 100% may be maximum ... if we are talking about trading for 1 year.

and 10% may be 10 dollars or 1,000 dollars depends on initial deposit and risk understanding.

and you know that forex is not low risky investment ...

Besides, trading system ... you should select it by yourself.

Why do you need to be millionaire?

100 dollars or 500 dollars monthly from forex as additional income is good ... and 1,000 monthly is good ...

This is not a true

lion of gail,

why are you asking?

Do you have 150,000 dollars your own money to spend for forex in very easy going way?

Many of us are using forex as additional income as I already explained to you about annual ROI figures.

Annual ROI 80% - 100% may be maximum ... if we are talking about trading for 1 year.

and 10% may be 10 dollars or 1,000 dollars depends on initial deposit and risk understanding.

first thank for support and learn me

i know this matter very well which u writ here if we invest 100 $ than we get maximum 20 to 30 percentage per month

and i do not want money as i say u that i do not money for expensive car i do not want money for big and royal house,

i want money for my country i can't see poor people of my country. i want to die for my country.that is my life aim

my age is not so old. i have only one way that tread and earn fast money

and as u ask i have 15,000$ ????

i say no. No i have no money like this amount

SIR u all people are rich i m very small man again u 500$ is big amount for me

than u think why i ask for it?

because i from INDIA and here 400 to 300 $ is inf for Indian exchange

i use this all indicator and ea us in Indian market exchange

ok no problem but u help when i need help that is my kindly request for u

newdigital:
This is not a true:

- If you can deposit 150,000 dollars his own money to the broker and trade sucessfully (it should not be your last money ...),

and

- if you have some more money to live (good income from some other bisuness, or you are the broker, or you are already millionaire),

and

- if you can set 3,000 dollars monthly aside

and

- if your system will be sucessfull for the years

so you as a millionaire before trading will become more millionaire

for 27 years:

3,000 * 12 = 36,000; and 1,000,000/36,000 = 27 years.

-----------

lion of gail,

why are you asking?

Why do you need to be millionaire?

100 dollars or 500 dollars monthly from forex as additional income is good ... and 1,000 monthly is good ...

first thank for support and learn me

i know this matter very well which u writ here if we invest 100 $ than we get maximum 20 to 30 percentage per month

and i do not want money as i say u that i do not money for expensive car i do not want money for big and royal house,

i want money for my country i can't see poor people of my country. i want to die for my country.that is my life aim

my age is not so old. i have only one way that tread and earn fast money

and as u ask i have 15,000$ ????

i say no. No i have no money like this amount

SIR u all people are rich i m very small man again u 500$ is big amount for me

than u think why i ask for it?

because i from INDIA and here 400 to 300 $ is inf for Indian exchange

i use this all indicator and ea us in Indian market exchange

because i from INDIA ..

India is great country. We are having a lot of members from India.

We are having members from the US, Europe, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan, India, Russia, Belarus, Thailand, South Africa and more and more ...

============

This is not atrue too:

lion of gail:
SIR u all people are rich i m very small man ...

As to small deposit size so - there are some systems (manual trading systems) which are working and tested with small deposit so - you just need to read and read and read, and ask and ask and ask. I am suggesting to you to look at

Brain Systems section Brain Systems about BrainTrading system and especially for Brainwashing - those systems can work with very small deposit size. For example: I used Brainwashing system to recover deposit after loss).

Yes, of course, people are helping.

You just asked simple question (on many other forums too as I see) but I think - we are the only forum who replied to you ... by 2 pages! If you do not like jokes so ignore it ... but there's a grain of truth in every joke, and it is easier to explain by joke than to be philosophical in discussion about.

newdigital:
India is great country. We are having a lot of members from India.

We are having members from the US, Europe, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan, India, Russia, Belarus, Thailand, South Africa and more and more ...

============

This is not atrue too:

As to small deposit size so - there are some systems (manual trading systems) which are working and tested with small deposit so - you just need to read and read and read, and ask and ask and ask. I am suggesting to you to look at

Brain Systems section Brain Systems about BrainTrading system and especially for Brainwashing - those systems can work with very small deposit size. For example: I used Brainwashing system to recover deposit after loss).

Yes, of course, people are helping.

You just asked simple question (on many other forums too as I see) but I think - we are the only forum who replied to you ... by 2 pages! If you do not like jokes so ignore it ... but there's a grain of truth in every joke, and it is easier to explain by joke than to be philosophical in discussion about.

THANKS for listen me

first i told u ur great man other wish who care other in this brutal world

as u say sir i see brain washing system but so many complex is here i don't know where to enter and exit

i post one pics here u say me what i do in this matter

Files:
lion.gif  21 kb

relax...hyperinflation will make all of us trillionaires!!!

It is related to thelevel if iTrend indicator which I estimated for forex currency only.\

It is on this page:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

As to the EURUSD H1 to you can see:

Files:

Pava:
relax...hyperinflation will make all of us trillionaires!!!

hyperinflation will come with hyperterminal and hyper-platform so we should not be worry about

And it is silver / dollar :

You can see buy signal on main window with confirmation in separate window - iTrend indicator's value is above the level.

I did not place this level manually - this level was created by indicator created by MrTools according to the formula created by me

Files:
Reason: