Help me - make ea basic renko chart with my powerfull trading strategy

Dear friend,,, ia need for help to make my trading strategy into EA

The indicators:

1. MA 5 - Exponential - OPEN-SHIFT0 === YELOW COLOUR AS TREND DIRECTION

2. MA 14,-SIMPLE-OPEN-SHIFT0 === RED COLOUR AS LIMIT FOR TAKE PROFIT OR STOP LOSS (EXIT SIGNAL)

3. MA 20, SIMPLE - OPEN-SHIFT 0 === COLOUR PURPLE AS MAJOR TREND DIRECTION

4. Parabolic SARS STEP 0,02 , MAX 0,03 === AS ENTRY SIGNAL

5. CCI, ADD LEVEL 100 and - 100 === AS ENTRY SIGNAL

6. EA Renko Chart version 3.2 SETTING BOX SIZE 5

Here is the trading rules :

BUY ENTRY:

1. THE OPEN PRICE OF THE NEW RENKO BAR IS ABOVE THE YELLOW AND PURPLE LINE

2. SARS APPEAR UNDER RUNING PRICE

3. CCI THROUGH THE LEVEL 100

4. Exit: CLOSED ALL TRANSACTION IF CLOSING PRICE ON THE RENKO BAR PRICE UNDER THE RED LINE

5. DO AVERAGING BUY ONLY IF THE PRICE HAS OPOSITE MOVEMENT WITH THE DIRECTION TREND – SEE THE CONDITION (RULE 1-4)

ENTRY SELL:

1. THE OPEN PRICE OF THE NEW RENKO BAR IS UNDER THE YELLOW AND PURPLE LINE

2. SARS APPEAR ABOVE RUNING PRICE

3. CCI THROUGH THE LEVEL - 100

4. Exit: CLOSED ALL TRANSACTION IF CLOSING PRICE ON THE RENKO BAR PRICE ABOVE THE RED LINE

5. DO AVERAGING SELL ONLY IF THE PRICE HAS OPOSITE MOVEMENT WITH THE DIRECTION TREND –SEE THE CONDITION (RULE 1-4)

The result The manual Trading in a few week ago:

this the material

you can get the template and indicators here

The results looks great, I am still learning mql but I will try to develop it for you.

Please you should have a little patience, if you can send me your contact we can chat on gtalk. It is felipe.bit@gmail.com

Do you trade only on GBP/USD and EUR/USD ? What timeframes ?

Good luck

I've been using renko for some time and have had mixed results with my own system of late. I then found this and another one. I've combined the two and it shows to be very promising.

I use the asi India along with the dragon tunnel and nonlag-ma I also kept your 5 ema.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to best implement the Swiss army ea. TS/BE/BES.

Any thoughts?

Jabernal

Love to see your renko setup...see if I have some ideas to contribute.

How has it been working?

I did a simple ea, now i can't upload it. Hope to upload it early.

Ok,

Here there is the ea.

It' open and close order how your request.

Please test it because my english is not good and I might have been wrong to understand.

renkoea_luhan.mq4

Files:

Hello,

I like the "Renko idea" I also use Renko charts. They are far more clean and easy to play.

I have some ideas how to verify entry. I use heiken ashi smoothed and CCI(50).

There are some simply rules:

-This Renko 1pip so this is scalping.

-The most important is here is BE level, i try to set BE asap at (spread+commision+secure_margin) 0.8pips on EU and 1.8pips on GJ or EJ

SL is small and TP is about 8pips on EU and 15-30 on GJ or EJ

I can share my knowledge if someone could help me with this EA.

1 pip boxes? You must be kidding. Scalping with 5 pips boxes is already challenging enough. It would rise my blood pressure for sure.

Know from experience that work with 10 pips Renko boxes is easy and rewording, and use volatile pairs.

Also from experience I know that making trading EA with Renko boxes is very challenging because not too many experts are jet on Renko field. I am also looking for one.

Cheers Hermes

This is not working. The Renko chart redraws when the bar is not fully mature. This will cause the EA to keep sending orders and closing them within seconds. Can that be fixed? Since the order opened, it should just stay until the bar is close and open the next one.

I am referring to RenkoEA LUHAN.mq4. This EA will not work when the Renko bar redraws.

Reason: