Help me - make ea basic renko chart with my powerfull trading strategy - page 2

Scalping renko 1pip is hard but profitable, because of high memory requirements when uses multiply charts switched to renko 2pips. This works fine, btw building basic strategy for renko shouldn't be so hard, you only have to know some simply rules and add max 2 filters. sounds easy but im not a coder, so my knowledge is poor.

Regards.

snorri:
Scalping renko 1pip is hard but profitable, because of high memory requirements when uses multiply charts switched to renko 2pips. This works fine, btw building basic strategy for renko shouldn't be so hard, you only have to know some simply rules and add max 2 filters. sounds easy but im not a coder, so my knowledge is poor. Regards.

Hello snorri, i am Expert Advisors Developer with more than 5 years experience in making Robot Forex (EA). If it was profitable i could help you for free. Please PM me or contact me at fxsoehoe@yahoo.com. Thank you

Hi Snorri. Can you please share some ideas for renko filters? I only have repainting ones at the moment. Thanks.

snorri:
Scalping renko 1pip is hard but profitable, because of high memory requirements when uses multiply charts switched to renko 2pips. This works fine, btw building basic strategy for renko shouldn't be so hard, you only have to know some simply rules and add max 2 filters. sounds easy but im not a coder, so my knowledge is poor. Regards.

leonchui:
This is not working. The Renko chart redraws when the bar is not fully mature. This will cause the EA to keep sending orders and closing them within seconds. Can that be fixed? Since the order opened, it should just stay until the bar is close and open the next one.

One of the main "lagging" things about Renko is that the open candle repaints and therefor is no valid signal. In a way the same as every open candle however by the chosen timeframe you now when it will be valid.

so no trade should be initiated from an open and unfinished Renko. solving that is impossible. What you can do si lower the Renko bricksize....it will have multiple closes in the same pip-movement

Otea:
Hi Snorri. Can you please share some ideas for renko filters? I only have repainting ones at the moment. Thanks.

Keep in mind that repainting only is possible on an open candle....after that "all sales are final".

But having said that all indicators could work. Start with an RSI 7 and add MACD, both for scalping and longerterm suitable.

hermes:
1 pip boxes? You must be kidding. Scalping with 5 pips boxes is already challenging enough. It would rise my blood pressure for sure.

Know from experience that work with 10 pips Renko boxes is easy and rewording, and use volatile pairs.

Also from experience I know that making trading EA with Renko boxes is very challenging because not too many experts are jet on Renko field. I am also looking for one.

Cheers Hermes

Hermes,

I see 1 pip is definetely challenging, but for scalping you need 2-5 pip bricks, otherwise you will not succeed in "riding the renko". If you.'re trying to scalp.

ten pips bricks is for medium to normal conditions?

any other thoughts???

Brother in EA there is lagging. If you can add two conditions in EA it the problem will be solved. First condition: 1 Trade per Renko (Candle)

Second Condition: Not to close trade on same renko or candle. Close trade on other candle

Please take serious.

how do i make a chart 2m?

Hi All,

Did any one tried make this work? esp. the 2 pip scalping!

Hi.. anyone still using this strategy?