Close At Profit EA - page 2

Jack

You are right. The only limitation that you might run into is the duration of an order (some brokers will not let you close an order that was not opened at least nn minutes ago - the so called "anti scalping rule") so you have to check it with your broker, but as far as the distance is concerned hidden sl and tp will allow you closing an order regardless of the minimal stop loss / take profit distance

jacktrader:
Thanks mladen.

i will take a look at that model and try to learn the hidden sl/tp code. As far as i know, hidden tp/sl allows the user to close trade even it is smaller that +1 pips profit because the broker doesn't allow take profit point any smaller than 2 or 3 pips perhaps, in other way, scalping. Am i right?

Thank you very much for replying.

Jack

I need help modifying EA's!!

Hello! I have Escape#1 and Stop Hunter ..these 2 EA’s are great but problem is that ‘Escape’ cannot go 1 direction! It trap all the chart like fish hunter! Then big lost !! ..for ‘ Stop Hunter’ ..(I change some setting) it follows price like shadow and shoot pending buy/sell @ nearest distant but not nearest enough!! (good trade in trendy market but stop all trades if sideway!!+ You’ll profit lots!)

So I’d like you to modify it better if you don’t mind…

For ‘escape’:…I need ‘escape’ to be set 1 direction(buy/sell) as I want any time ‘ cause I trade pivot lines+News… and big thanks!! If you put command ‘escape’ to shoot pending order to wait @ any distant level as trader desire to set.. that’ll be greatly useful-many people!! ‘escape’ is already super++but it need little change! And oh! Please fix why the trailing stop not work too?...

For ‘stop hunter’: I need it to be set ‘max order’ as I wish..’cause sometimes it open 1 each order but sometime over 20+orders suddenly(but it auto close all if trend change) I wonder what condition+logic it decides to do so(Please tell me?) also please add trailing stop too… as you’ll see when it open trades it’ll use blue+red H- lines running up-down to scan the position to place order I wonder if we can drag the lines to place order even closer to the price? Can u do that please??

And for the distant from current price…can you make it aggressively (like escape) shooting pending @nearest ?! I want it go above market rules of spread,distant and etc…..

And also I have the pack of ‘Dragtrade Library’ the new way of trading by drag+drop but there are lots errors when compile and the pack has so complicated files to place… you can visit the page for details by this link: Trader's Kit: Drag Trade Library - MQL4 Articles

I use Exness 5 dijits acc. I think it’s no problem!!

Files:
escape.mq4  3 kb
stop_hunter.mq4  16 kb

my dear friend, the attached ea in my previous post does trade either buy or sell position in the EA settings, you just have to manually adjust it to go long, go short, or long&short as you please. You can do it this way if you want the EA to be set in one diretion(buy/sell) as you wish to anytime, else, you will need to change the EA logic to ''make'' it trade your way.

How to do Show Me!

Thanks your advise but seem other traders can do that but I can't !! it cannot be set even@ the set window(standard) I see other can do but I can't!! may be some bug in it ? Please show me the new set picture of code set and point how to set 1 direction each time as desired oh please! in my country traders cannot do that the same to me as I am the one who brought 'escape' to my home town... You'll help lots people tooo if this EA can ce controlled then only sit to wait tons of pips!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Plese show code setting!!!

jacktrader:
my dear friend, the attached ea in my previous post does trade either buy or sell position in the EA settings, you just have to manually adjust it to go long, go short, or long&short as you please. You can do it this way if you want the EA to be set in one diretion(buy/sell) as you wish to anytime, else, you will need to change the EA logic to ''make'' it trade your way.

I know most traders can set 1 direction to ‘escape’ but I and traders in my hometown cannot do that… nothing happen how hard we try!!!!

Anyone Please show the code setting on how to set only buy only sell

As trader desire!! Maybe some bug? Do not point me to set@the standard window like others do it’s nothing happen@all as I mentioned!!!

Dear Ken,

First you have to understand is that escape ea is never meant to be successful, and it will collect tons of pips,as well as losing them back to the market in the end. That is why it can only be modified to be better, not implement it in your trading system. The logic in this escape ea is basically a coin flip (the version you using), and it open positions only to hope the market will move back in your way (sometimes even counter trend!).

i would suggest you to look over the thread where you got this ea again, understand the development and find a suitable one. Someone posted a reversed-escape there, you can take a look.

The only answer i could think of for your question why the ea does not trade in the way you like is maybe it's against the ea logic, that is why it won't open any trade at all untill circumstances meet. Try the reversed-ea and adjust the setting accordingly to see if it helps.

Good luck.

Jack

Can U just show me?

jacktrader:
Dear Ken,

First you have to understand is that escape ea is never meant to be successful, and it will collect tons of pips,as well as losing them back to the market in the end. That is why it can only be modified to be better, not implement it in your trading system. The logic in this escape ea is basically a coin flip (the version you using), and it open positions only to hope the market will move back in your way (sometimes even counter trend!).

i would suggest you to look over the thread where you got this ea again, understand the development and find a suitable one. Someone posted a reversed-escape there, you can take a look.

The only answer i could think of for your question why the ea does not trade in the way you like is maybe it's against the ea logic, that is why it won't open any trade at all untill circumstances meet. Try the reversed-ea and adjust the setting accordingly to see if it helps.

Good luck.

Jack

As I say I try hard but nothing happen I searh the whole pages fo Thread escape!!! seem people there can set that but I and my friends can't please the setting change that'ill be great to lots of traders too not only me facing this problem...and we have no knowledge of coding that's why we caome here....we need who really can help!! thanks!!!!

CloseAtProfit EA need modification

Hi,

I need to modify this EA in order to close trades when a certain amount of pips it´s reached instead when some money it´s reached as it happens currently....

Many thanks in advance.....

Files:

jjventural:
Hi,

I need to modify this EA in order to close trades when a certain amount of pips it´s reached instead when some money it´s reached as it happens currently....

Many thanks in advance.....

jjventural

Check the EA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181356

Thanks a lot mlade...... as always.....

Reason: