Close At Profit EA - page 5

Whether there are ea for lock profit available?

If likely my order already floating more than ten pips seems good to lock profit even 1pips and if there are ea for lock prifit seems giving easiness

blackking:
Whether there are ea for lock profit available?

If likely my order already floating more than ten pips seems good to lock profit even 1pips and if there are ea for lock prifit seems giving easiness
Why don't you use trailing stops?

jacktrader:

thanks mladen!

the EA works great as i wanted.

could you do me another favor, im testing another EA and everything seems alright except the EA doesn't have any stoploss function. I am wondering if you can take a look for me on the other thread, and add a stoploss function with it. Thanks alot!

you can see it here

Escape2reversed-2_1.mq4

friend

Explain how this EA works
What time frame do you use?
How do you operate the?

Steve Hopwood has published a multipurpose trade manager. This should be of your interest I guess.

Monkey_303 :
Steve Hopwood publicou um gerente comercial multiuso. Isso é para o seu interesse, eu acho.

thanks for the answer
But what I wanted to know is just the EA "Escape2reversed-2_1.mq4", the friend "Jacktrader" posted on a comment from him ??

i want to edit this ea for profit base system..like 50 pip within 24 hours..

plz help me every one..

Files:
ROBETFX.mq4  3 kb

Mladen Rakic:

Jack

You are right. The only limitation that you might run into is the duration of an order (some brokers will not let you close an order that was not opened at least nn minutes ago - the so called "anti scalping rule") so you have to check it with your broker, but as far as the distance is concerned hidden sl and tp will allow you closing an order regardless of the minimal stop loss / take profit distance

need some help to make an ea. Have to open new order once ea started based on anything & with x pips take profit / no stop loss. once the order is opened, buystop & sellstop orders to be placed x pips (same x pips of takeprofit) away. If buystop hits, then sellstop pending order to be deleted & buystop & sellstop to be placed for this new order. i need inputs takeprofit, number of open orders, tradelot, xpips, slippage, magicnumber & closeallorders at x profit total. its need for mt4 ea.

Hello Guys,

Does someone know if there this expert for the MT5??

-closeatprofit.mq4 

Tks and regards

Priscilla Marques

Priscilla Marques:

Hello Guys,

Does someone know if there this expert for the MT5??

-closeatprofit.mq4 

Tks and regards

Priscilla Marques

Hello you can search Codebase

And alternatively, you can have one made Here

Mladen Rakic:

Here is a simple EA that will do exactly what you need.

It has only 2 parameters : CloseAtPipsProfitand AllSymbols.

- if AllSymbolsis set to true it will look into every order, otherwise it will test only the chart symbol for profits

- if CloseAtPipsProfitis set to 0 it will examine each and every order and in combination with AllSymbols, if the profit is equal to or greater than the required one in pips, it will close the order

PS: this EA adds up order profit, order swap and order commission in order to get a real profit (it is not ignoring the swap and commission) so, in cases when commission and/or swap is present, the difference between order close price and order open price in pips might differ from the CloseAtPipsProfit parameter but the profit will be correct. Also default profit in pips is set to 0, so do not forget to set it to desired value when starting the EA

Hi Mladen

I just came across this post while searching for an EA to help me manage multiple positions. This is indeed what i need. My only extra wish is the EA will draw lines on the chart to visualize the TP levels.

Thanks.