Something interesting, old thread - page 121

Dragon:

Dear Mladen

One of the special sections does not open with me and I hope that the solution.

Greetings to you dear .

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page824 

We had to say G'bye to the SIPPH thread some days ago. A victim of the year 2016. RIP SIPPH

krelian99:
We had to say G'bye to the SIPPH thread some days ago. A victim of the year 2016. RIP SIPPH

Thank you for the clarification I wish you happiness

krelian99:
It is actually a victim of yet another bug in the web design, but it does not matter now (I did report about that bug to developers almost a year ago, but what have been done regarding that issue is painfully obvious). Whatever ...

mladen:
It is actually a victim of yet another bug in the web design, but it does not matter now (I did report about that bug to developers almost a year ago, but what have been done regarding that issue is painfully obvious). Whatever ...
Not anymore. First RIP SIPPH, then RIP TSD, it was the place to be. Whatever...  ;)

Can anyone please convert to mql5?
Files:

jscatharina:
It is interesting if not repainting ? i guess it is HiLo.

jscatharina:
it shows same solar wind signals.

mladen:

Spearman rank correlation ...

One more Spearman rank correlation in a couple of "flavors" (single one as well as multiple one). These are coded by Ivan Kornilov

Hi Mladen,

do y ou  know if there is an mq4 version of this ?

TIA 

2017.02.11 #1206
Can anyone please convert to mql5?
Files:

jscatharina:
2017.02.11 #1206
Why?

It is a triple repainter. Do we really need repainters for mt5 too?
Reason: