Something interesting, old thread - page 115

techmac:
Any mt4 version of that?

I think it was made earlier about what MLADEN said,he is proud of it.the only difference,that of mt4 ver is with out levels......... and one more ver with PA Adaptive composite RSI but also with out levels .... all 2 attached here.

ROC vg multi time frame

Files:

Pattern_Recognition_Master

Dragon:
hello Can you turn this strategy to work on MetaTrader 5
Ex4 files can not be altered - recoded for metatrader 5

Dragon:
Thanks for the reply and lift the key indicators in this strategy of mq4 type

For example

• macd alert - decompiled code
  • pipsfxgainer - decompiled code
  • slope dirrection line - renamed hull average - exists for metatrader 5 already
  • time in corner - check this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596
  • trend squeezer - decompiled code
  • mtf srtrend - decompiled code
  • pivots - a lot of pivots already exist for metatrader 5 (including posted at this same thread)

So, for what you want anybody to check if it needs a conversion to mt5, please post original mq4 file(s) - not the decompiled mq4 files

mladen:

For example

• macd alert - decompiled code
  • pipsfxgainer - decompiled code
  • slope dirrection line - renamed hull average - exists for metatrader 5 already
  • time in corner - check this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596
  • trend squeezer - decompiled code
  • mtf srtrend - decompiled code
  • pivots - a lot of pivots already exist for metatrader 5 (including posted at this same thread)

So, for what you want anybody to check if it needs a conversion to mt5, please post original mq4 file(s) - not the decompiled mq4 files

but overall it's a kick-ass system with so many! indicators...that show similar everything...like self fulfilling prophecy...

Extensive free strategy in the Internet, and there is nothing hidden

Dragon:
Indicators require modifications to work

Of course they do

Please read my previous post. Among all, line like this (and almost all lines of that "mt5 "code" are like that):

for (int Li_8 = 0; Li_8 < bars_4; Li_8++) G_ibuf_88[Li_8] = iMA(NULL, 0, FastEMA, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, Li_8) - iMA(NULL, 0, SlowEMA, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, Li_8);

in metatrader 5 is a complete and utter nonsense and if that is what MqlConvert is doing, then nothing that it "converts" will work (regardless of the fact that it still remains a decompiled code). Things like that are just showing a level of not knowing how metatrader 5 is working that is amazing and the code produced lacks even the basic metatrader 5 features.

Wish you luck with that type of "converting"

mladen:

IM sorry

And I apologized to you I'm not good at English I'm from Iraqi Kurdistan in order to use the translator Ward 

Dragon:

And I apologized to you I'm not good at English I'm from Iraqi Kurdistan in order to use the translator Ward 

I does not matter (the language used)

But please read my post regarding that and decompiled code

Reason: