Something interesting, old thread - page 59

mladen:
mima

As I said, it is a dirty fix

It is not an indicator but an EA and in order to avoid the problem that it had before on each and every tick all the objects drawn by that ea must be first deleted and then drawn again and that is why it is happening. I have no idea why the author made it as an Ea but as long as it is an EA it will never work as smoothly as indicators do

As it is now I do not need it...Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

mladen:
Newest version of info pad indicator

Info pad on your chart is much better...

MTF macd bars

MTF macd bars. Original author Kirk Sloan

Files:

ATR stops

Atr stops for metatrader 5

Files:
atrstops_v1.mq5  11 kb
atr_stops.gif  32 kb

Stochastic fan

Stochastic fan indicator for metatrader 5

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now

Hello Mladen

Can you make me this indicator (it is not indicator yet...) working jus for one CDRW signal(up arrow) and on red bar(BetterVolume chart bars) with alert: "Demand on Climax Buy"?

...Or you do from scratch for just that one...and I will do for the rest by having example...There should 6 alerts in total ....So I can learn on this way and that would be great help from you.

zz signal

this is only a first step but anyway...

zz signal

you need both files into indicators folder for works correctly

dr.house7:
this is only a first step but anyway...

zz signal

you need both files into indicators folder for works correctly

Hi! Thank You, very muth, for This wonderful TrendChanel! Have someone this Indicator: ArrZZx2_alerts /Final Draft ArrZZx2_alerts/ for mq5? Thanks!

Mladen,

sorry but why I cannot place 2 times in the same chart the "zz signal" indicator?

I need to use uniqueID also for it?

dr.house7:
Mladen,

sorry but why I cannot place 2 times in the same chart the "zz signal" indicator?

I need to use uniqueID also for it?

Yes, you need it (in order to have unique names for objects)

Reason: