Something interesting, old thread - page 67

iinzall:
mladen, is there a mq4 version of this indy. thanks in advance...

iinzall

One version (already a mtf version too) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180790/page4

You can also look for Gann high low activator (since SSL is in fact Gann high low activator)

mladen:
carbonmimetic

When you install it, do not install it in "program files" folder (that is the "by the way i installed it in C:\mt5\" part of that post - even better if you install in a partition different than C: ). The "portable" you should apply in the shortcut properties that you create as any other shortcut

That much I can help you. As I said, I am not using windows 7 - too much "clever" stuff that should "protect" you and in the end you end up not knowing what is where and why

NOW EVERYTHING IS OK......I installed mt5 on second hard disk and new indicators appear on chart....very good and thank you!

mladen:
iinzall

One version (already a mtf version too) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180790/page4

You can also look for Gann high low activator (since SSL is in fact Gann high low activator)

Great Thanks mladen...

GRFLeadingEdge indicator (originally coded by GammaRatForex)

Quite an interesting alternative to Bollinger Bands. The indicator has been developed to solve the problem of delays, which often appear in trading techniques that use averages. Normal averaging gives you information related to the events on a half of the average time period in the past. The indicator uses an algorithm similar to that used in the STD channel (smoothing of a straight line at a fixed number of periods), and returns the last point, and 2 standard deviation channels with the user defined width.
Files:
grf.gif  47 kb

Cronex impulse CD color indicator (made originally by cronex)

PS: smoothing algorithms mqh file should be copied into include folder

smoothalgorithms.mqh

mladen:
Cronex impulse CD color indicator (made originally by cronex)

PS: smoothing algorithms mqh file should be copied into include folder

smoothalgorithms.mqh

Is there a metatrader 4 version of that indicator?

morro:
Is there a metatrader 4 version of that indicator?

Yes there is. Here it is

Files:

mladen:
Yes there is. Here it is

Thank you!

Linear regression value indicator for metatrader 5 :

Files:
linreg.png  50 kb
linreg.mq5  6 kb

They converted this one on metatrader 5 official site but frankly some things were left out, so decided to make changes in their conversion of my metatrader 4 indicator. So this one is different than the one posted here : Indicators - OnChart_Stochastic - MQL5 Code Base

Reason: