Something interesting, old thread - page 34

JPAlonso-modoki

This is a JPAlonso-modoki expert adviser (JPAlonso is currently in lead on championship). mqh file should be placed to include folder. as a word of advice : before doing anything serious with it test it thoroughly. When applied to periods different than the current championship period the results are quite different tan the expected ones so extreme care should be taken in any usage of this EA

mladen:
This is a JPAlonso-modoki expert adviser (JPAlonso is currently in lead on championship). mqh file should be placed to include folder. as a word of advice : before doing anything serious with it test it thoroughly. When applied to periods different than the current championship period the results are quite different tan the expected ones so extreme care should be taken in any usage of this EA

Thank you. Very very very appreciate.

But there is the possibility to convert it to mq4? Thank you very much

dasio:
Thank you. Very very very appreciate. But there is the possibility to convert it to mq4? Thank you very much

Hello Dasio,

Its based on envelopes indicator we have an envelopes Ea in elite section, it looks like with my limited mq5 knowledge it would be possible to use that Ea and modify it to match this one.

Multi time frame envelopes

Multi time frame envelopes for metatrader 5. This version coded by godzilla

Files:

Multi time frame Bollinger bands

Multi time frame Bollinger bands

Files:

USDx (dollar index)

USDx (dollar index) indicator

Files:
5_usdx.png  94 kb
usdx.mq5  5 kb

mladen:
One would say "Why would just metatrader 4 have them?"

Here is a metatrader 5 indicator that is looking into future bars and then places some signals. Please take a notice of the "future bars" part (as it is obvious even from the example picture posted here). They even made an EA based on it that had a "perfect score" at a backtest It is made by "her.human" and I suspect that it was not meant to be a serious indicator but anyway posting it here as an example of the first "of a kind" for metatrader 5

hello

where i get i sampler mq4 pls say me

Why would you want it?

It is a repainting indicator

lion of gail:
hello where i get i sampler mq4 pls say me

mladen:
Why would you want it? It is a repainting indicator

ok

i not want it thanks

tell me what r u do when became very very sad

Delta ZigZag

Delta ZigZag by rone. Only changes are to make options in English instead of Russian

Files:
Reason: