Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 64

Hello Mladen-Mrtools,

Is it possible to add interpolation to the enclosed TMA nrp with bands ?

Thanks.

Wulong.

Files:

Wulong10:
Hello Mladen-Mrtools,

Is it possible to add interpolation to the enclosed TMA nrp with bands ?

Thanks.

Wulong.

Wulong

Here you go : tma_nrp__bands_2.mq4

Files:

This must be the 50th time I say thanks to you and I keep saying it ....

mladen:
Wulong Here you go : tma_nrp__bands_2.mq4

Dear Mladen

could this question is naive one , however, Is it possible for regular TMA "nrp" to be nonlag

talaate:
Dear Mladen could this question is naive one , however, Is it possible for regular TMA "nrp" to be nonlag

Tallat E

Unfortunately it is not possible

Centering (as it is done with the centered TMA) can not be reproduced without recalculating, and that type of "perfect fitting" to data can not be reproduced without recalculating

Why are people using TMA for centered TMA when those are two different things?

on my own:
Why are people using TMA for centered TMA when those are two different things?

People usually do so because they like short names and they thought that "centered" is just a fancy addition, while it is telling the essence of that indicator (so the actually did not care what does that indicator do - that is why they thought so many "magic" things about it )

mladen:
People usually do so because they like short names and they thought that "centered" is just a fancy addition, while it is telling the essence of that indicator (so the actually did not care what does that indicator do - that is why they thought so many "magic" things about it )

Or just one more renaming? If it gad centered in name then they could not d what they did with it on ff

sebastianK:
Or just one more renaming? If it gad centered in name then they could not d what they did with it on ff

That is usual - but those guys got banned in the end at ff

on my own:
That is usual - but those guys got banned in the end at ff

Why did they get banned (the official reason)?

Reason: