Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 57

tampa:
Renamed TMA channel itm_x-gen_synt.ex4

A lot of those lately

Hi guys!

I found TMA+CG indicator published in post #1214 of this discussion https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514, as seen on a YouTube video, to have a feedback on entry when an Harmonic Pattern is showing. I have the latest MT4 Build but it seems not working. Could you advice me another similar indicator to have a feedback if enter or not or could you be so kind to fix it?

Thank you very much!

tmacg.mq4

Leo

Files:
tmacg.mq4  10 kb

Look for tma bands (the CG in that name means nothing - nice touch from the "author" )

nbtrading:
Look for tma bands (the CG in that name means nothing - nice touch from the "author" )

Seems that the "author" is having exactly the same style of coding as me (to the last dot)

Oh well. Nothing new

mladen:
Seems that the "author" is having exactly the same style of coding as me (to the last dot) Oh well. Nothing new

"Coders" of the world, unite!

Hi mladen

if you can check this indi repainting or not?

kilian19--tma_slope_true.mq4

thx a lot.

blueface:
Hi mladen

if you can check this indi repainting or not?

kilian19--tma_slope_true.mq4

thx a lot.

blueface

That is a simple slope of LWMA - it does not repaint, but it has a calculating error that makes it slightly different from lwma (one value is used twice in the calculation)

mladen:
blueface That is a simple slope of LWMA - it does not repaint, but it has a calculating error that makes it slightly different from lwma (one value is used twice in the calculation)

Hi mladen

if you can fixed the error,and keep it not repaint.

thx a lot.

Thank you nbtrading!

I'll check it out.. Didn't know about TMA Code's war.. lol

Just kidding

Thanks!

Hello Mladen. Thank you very much for all the information you share. I'm using the not centered TMA with mtf bands you posted already in this thread and would like to have an alert when the candle closes outside the channel, I read almost all this thread but couldn't find such alert. Could you please indicate where can I find it. Thank you very much.

This is the indicator I'm talking about "TMA nrp + bands_mtf.mq4"

Reason: