4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 49

sorry...but I read that "Relative Igor" before I realized it was something else...

mladen:
All time frames RCI (Relative Vigor Index) : all_time_frame_rvi.ex4

All time frame money flow index (MFI) : all_time_frame_mfi.ex4

All time frame fractals (states are shown as a state of the last fractal for bars where there is no valid fractal - in a way it is showing a fractal trend) : all_time_frame_fractals.ex4

All time frames SAR : all_time_frame_sar.ex4

One additional parameter added (in case they decide to make the new builds work as before - AllignButtonsRight. Use it if the buttons are shifted to the left (st it to true))

mladen:
All time frames SAR : all_time_frame_sar.ex4 One additional parameter added (in case they decide to make the new builds work as before - AllignButtonsRight. Use it if the buttons are shifted to the left (st it to true))

It works OK

Can you make a version that uses your own SAR calculation?

Hi mladen,

Can u make this indicator 4TF bar. IF possible add alerts too. thank you.

Files:
vqzz2.mq4  14 kb

fxmillionaire:
Hi mladen, Can u make this indicator 4TF bar. IF possible add alerts too. thank you.

Hi Fxmillionaire, have you seen this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page26 ?

mladen:
All time frame money flow index (MFI)

As I like OBV and ASI (and I'm probably not the only one), could you think of doing them All time frame version, when you have time Mladen (line version, not bars). No hurry at all. Thanks.

airquest:
As I like OBV and ASI (and I'm probably not the only one), could you think of doing them All time frame version, when you have time Mladen (line version, not bars). No hurry at all. Thanks.

For now I am going to do the all time frames series of indicators at a slower paste (due to a problem that happens in build 670 - thanks to metaquotes constant changes of what worked before to work either differently or not to work at all - the problem with buttons displacement that do not honor anchor property in build 670 any more)

mladen:
For now I am going to do the all time frames series of indicators at a slower paste (due to a problem that happens in build 670 - thanks to metaquotes constant changes of what worked before to work either differently or not to work at all - the problem with buttons displacement that do not honor anchor property in build 670 any more)

as you wish Mladen, as we don't have the source (what I understand), you're the chief. damn mq btw...

Reason: