Hull Moving Average - page 24

...after looking at my own drawing I realized that I don't need no indicators ...just kiding...Not!...:)...Indicator like that might be useful...

mladen:
Extrapolation (extending to future) is the easier part I have to make some experiments for how to make that type of bands/channel (and then even the extrapolation could come naturally)

Hey guys,

Can someone add an arrow select option to this Hull Ma Histogram.

Thanks in advance.

hull_moving_average_2.0-histo_nmc.mq4

gabrielbake:
Hey guys,

Can someone add an arrow select option to this Hull Ma Histogram.

Thanks in advance.

hull_moving_average_2.0-histo_nmc.mq4

Hi Gabrielbake, added the arrow option.

mrtools:

Man you are fast. Those spider senses are working for sure.

Thanks again.

gabrielbake:
Man you are fast. Those spider senses are working for sure. Thanks again.

do you think it will trust it 100 percent earn profit and 1 percent loss and 99 percent win?

i am newbie... what is best timeframe?

thank

mrtools:

hi anyone

i want to say big happy new year 2015.. yah yah... i need your help i dont want sit on my computer all day all hour... my butt will be numb.. i am thinking decide to get i want ea how can you can setup ea for this..

i give you plugin... ea can help automatic robot for me make safe than my ass is sleep....

thank

spainguy74

Spainguy74:
hi anyone

i want to say big happy new year 2015.. yah yah... i need your help i dont want sit on my computer all day all hour... my butt will be numb.. i am thinking decide to get i want ea how can you can setup ea for this..

i give you plugin... ea can help automatic robot for me make safe than my ass is sleep....

thank

spainguy74

spainguy74

did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177839

Hi Mladen,

I am new of the forum. I have seen your an authority on the matter.

I need your help. I am testing a HMA EA with HMA indicator, but I would like to put a stop loss when the colour of the Indicator changes. Is it possible to change any setting of EA (I don't know very well MQ4 language)?

Thanks in advance!

Bixente74

bixente74:
Hi Mladen,

I am new of the forum. I have seen your an authority on the matter.

I need your help. I am testing a HMA EA with HMA indicator, but I would like to put a stop loss when the colour of the Indicator changes. Is it possible to change any setting of EA (I don't know very well MQ4 language)?

Thanks in advance!

Bixente74

Bixente74

That entirely depends on the EA : they way it is built and if it has options for that

Thanks a lot Mladen!

I downloaded your version HMAExpert_V2.1 nmc from the elite section.

I would like to ask you if you suggest me any particular indi (HMA_V2 is ok?)

Secondly, If I set "exit mode 4" in your EA (by the way, what does nmc mean?), I will exit from the trade as far as any indi changes colour or direction (such as FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI &Trigger)?

Have a good year!

Bixente74

Reason: