Trend Line Trader - page 3

Hi Mrtools.. I'm testing it and looks like it working, opened some trades but I gave a look in experts tab and it show message: Invalid ticket number, for USD/CAD. I'm using your last version, rev b.

Can you check it please ? This EA is very promising.

Thank you

Cheeers

Hi Felipebr,

Will check it out, but been planning to update a bit on this EA want to use an updated template and try and combine both versions into one with a choice to use whichever one preferred.

Thank you mrtools, I will test it soon as you release.

Good luck

felipebr:
Thank you mrtools, I will test it soon as you release. Good luck

Felipebr,

Left it as is didn't want to change anything about it except the updated template it is in now and it opened a trade, and again no errors, so not sure what your error was about.Anyway pretty much the same except the time filter was enhanced and added a shift which is default at 1 (was original setting), just now you can change it to whatever you want meaning trading on open bar(setting of 0) or second closed bar(setting of 2 ) for example.Also the Ea is still using volty channel stop on jurik for ea for trailing if you choose to do so.

My account is ECN.. maybe it can be the problem ? Its Pepperstone account.

felipebr:
My account is ECN.. maybe it can be the problem ? Its Pepperstone account.

If you change extern bool EcnBroker = false, to extern bool EcnBroker = true then it should be fine.

Hi mrtools, I tryed again without update with your last changes in my demo account and the errors was this:

I think the order is from botton to up, as you can see it says that Trading is not allowed but it open one buy order, and after it says that its unknown

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: error occured :invalid ticket

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: stop loss aplied

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: unknown ticket 19923093 for OrderModify function

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: error occured :invalid ticket

2012.08.16 01:55:27 stdlib USDCAD,M5: loaded successfully

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: stop loss aplied

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: unknown ticket 19923093 for OrderModify function

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: buy order opened

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCAD,M5: open #20686436 buy 0.01 USDCAD at 0.98878 ok

2012.08.16 01:55:27 TLB-rev-1b USDCHF,M5: Trading not allowed

Any clue ?

Hi mrtools.. it's strange because I just checked now my demo account and now the EA is trading without errors. The errors only happened yesterday at first trade. Now in USD/CHF and USD/CAD last trades it didn't happened.

Let's see what happen next days

Thank you

Forex TSD news reader with trend lines

Hi,

this indi was posted in "Trend Line Trader" discussion by mrtools.

It's possible to modify it remove all news part code and leave only code regarding trend line?

It is also possible to show past n trend line based on n back candle or n number of trend line?

I have a 5 digit broker i don't know if it essentialy for the code.

Thank you ^^

forex_tsd_news_reader_with_trend_lines.mq4

dasio:
Hi,

this indi was posted in "Trend Line Trader" discussion by mrtools.

It's possible to modify it remove all news part code and leave only code regarding trend line?

It is also possible to show past n trend line based on n back candle or n number of trend line?

I have a 5 digit broker i don't know if it essentialy for the code.

Thank you ^^

forex_tsd_news_reader_with_trend_lines.mq4

Hi,

So it's possible to have the indi that i need?

Thank you ^^

Reason: