Digital Martingale EA - page 10

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

I started new account with same EA for profitable pairs only with Alpari broker.

Since 16 of April 2012.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

I started new account with same EA for profitable pairs only with Alpari broker.

Since 16 of April 2012.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Since 16 of April 2012.

-------------

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Since 16 of April 2012.

Profitable pairs for this EA:

AUDJPY:

CADJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Trading Since 16 of April 2012.

Alpari broker.

CADJPY

and

AUDJPY:

USDJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

It is the statement in dollars for AUDJPY:

-------------

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

CADJPY

AUDJPY:

USDJPY:

-------------

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

CADJPY

AUDJPY:

USDJPY:

-------------

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

CADJPY, AUDJPY and USDJPY

-------------

Digital Martingale EA.

Original version.

H1 timeframe.

Initial deposit is 1,000 dollars

Trading Since 01st of October 2012.

EA made the following profit (in 4 digit pips) since this date:

251 pips

Alpari broker.

CADJPY, AUDJPY and USDJPY

-------------

Reason: