AMAZING! Very profitable EA - 5MATF - page 6

"i played v1b version - still my mt4 is ordermodify error 130 - why?why??"

Because you shouldn't play with v1b but with v2b.

Hermes

OrderModify Error 130

This error indicates that the order modify function is attempting to move a Stop Loss or Take Profit too close to the current price; There has to be a "pad" between the price and the new value. In most cases what is happening is that the price is approaching the Stop Loss and this indicates that the order should be closed out rather than modified. What will happen is that the SL will not be changed due to the 130 error and the price will exceed the SL and be closed.

You can see this visually by right clicking on an open order in Terminal and selecting Modify Delete and then trying to move the Stop Loss value too close to the price. Terminal will dis enable the Order Modify bar until the stop loss value is moved into the proper region

Tzuman

[langtitle=ar]Hiiiii Tzuman[/langtitle]

Tzuman:
This error indicates that the order modify function is attempting to move a Stop Loss or Take Profit too close to the current price; There has to be a "pad" between the price and the new value. In most cases what is happening is that the price is approaching the Stop Loss and this indicates that the order should be closed out rather than modified. What will happen is that the SL will not be changed due to the 130 error and the price will exceed the SL and be closed.

You can see this visually by right clicking on an open order in Terminal and selecting Modify Delete and then trying to move the Stop Loss value too close to the price. Terminal will dis enable the Order Modify bar until the stop loss value is moved into the proper region

Tzuman

[lang=ar]You are doing a great job, forgive for my bad english:

Why the subject stopped........ I dont know

and hey Tzuman why bothering your self by adding all that tons of indicators,,,, Keep it simple:

let us talking for one candle (the current candle not the previous) ok

as all we know it has open price, high, low, and the ### (current price) ###

now let us saying that we have an array with 4 elements :

the first record holds the open price

the second holds the price befor just three ticks

the therd holds the price befor just tow ticks

the forth holds the price befor just one ticks

and now to the conditions " I hope i can explaine my thots to you":

if first < second < therd < forth the trend is up so a buy signal occure

if first > second > therd > forth the trend is down so a sell signal occure

all this talking just to know if the signals buy or sell but what about where do we have to place these orders exactly, how to determine the strength of trend upon my conditions above not upon indicators, and how to exit with profit even the trend agains us........

if i found some respons especial from Tzuman, and Mr tools maybe we will procced with devloping this EA's after the break down.[/lang]

placebo/nocebo and 'you are the world'

hermes:
We are never successful if we focus on negativity! Medical establishment is so screwed up because it is focusing on sickness not on health. There is a power in positive thinking. Thumbs up for Tzuman! Good job. Don't give up.

Patience and durability makes miracles.

Who is speaking that EAs don't work? Mega Droids are good example of successful EAs.

Cheers Hermes

Agree completely - too bad people put their fate in the hands of the real quacks, the trained monkeys, also referred to as 'doctors' :-)

greetings,

Ronald

why give away a profitable system?

ssshhhh:
Expert Advisor creators could open an investment fund, right? Thus, they could make more money with the performance of EA than selling them. Think about that.

why you find it hard to believe there are profitable ea's? why bother reading forums about trading anyway, nobody would publish a profitable system/strategy/ea, right?

regards,

Ronald

Hi,

I am totally newbie here and with EA's. Can somebody tell me how can I set it that it invest maximum 1% per trade?  It does multitable but why its buying only 0.10 and then it buys 10 with another currency? Thanks!

affltr84: Can somebody tell me how can I set it that it invest maximum 1% per trade?
  1. In code: Risk depends on your initial stop loss, lot size, and the value of the pair.
    • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
    • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot and verify that MODE_TICKVALUE is returning a value in your deposit currency, as promised by the documentation, or whether it is returning a value in the instrument's base currency (EUR, in this case).
                MODE_TICKVALUE is not reliable on non-fx instruments with many brokers.
    • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
    Most pairs are worth about $10 per PIP. A $5 risk with a (very small) 5 PIP SL is $5/$10/5=0.1 Lots maximum.
  2. Use a EA GUI such as the one for MT4: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5
Reason: