AMAZING! Very profitable EA - 5MATF - page 5

et al.........

" It is unfortunate, though, that this EA is not turning out to be what the main title of this thread suggested. I will be following your testing results and see if indeed this EA can be salvaged..........."

and so it goes........

another EA blows out the account.

" In the meantime, I would greatly appreciate it if you can recommend any EA that you have already tried and tested and have had successful resultswith........"

where is the answer to this lad's question..........?

cheers,

S

Hi shoplogix,

I put this name on the thread because i wanted make a buzz for discuss and improve this expert advisor.

I never tested on real account any expert advisor, always distrusted in robotraders. Now i dont spend my time in this.

Thanks

We are never successful if we focus on negativity! Medical establishment is so screwed up because it is focusing on sickness not on health. There is a power in positive thinking. Thumbs up for Tzuman! Good job. Don't give up.

Patience and durability makes miracles.

Who is speaking that EAs don't work? Mega Droids are good example of successful EAs.

Cheers Hermes

experiment failed

get real...

The idea of ​​an automatic trading system is wrong in their own grounds. The automatic systems do not work because the market is not a mechanical or electronic entity that follows laws of physics. The market is a huge crowd of people acting according to the imperfect laws of mass society.

If trading with EAs is not real than my income between $5.000 to $8.000 a year on mini from MD's is also not real?

Robots are build on indicators, the same you use, why they should be wrong if you are (sometimes) not?

There are around 5% traders who make some money a year and there are around 1% of EAs which make some money also.

I tested over 100 EAs in my FX carrier and a few worked better then most manual systems.

Before you unleash the robot to trade read an economical calendar! Robots cannot read.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
If trading with EAs is not real than my income between $5.000 to $8.000 a year on mini from MD's is also not real?

Robots are build on indicators, the same you use, why they should be wrong if you are (sometimes) not?

There are around 5% traders who make some money a year and there are around 1% of EAs which make some money also.

I tested over 100 EAs in my FX carrier and a few worked better then most manual systems.

Before you unleash the robot to trade read an economical calendar! Robots cannot read.

Cheers Hermes

Expert Advisor creators could open an investment fund, right? Thus, they could make more money with the performance of EA than selling them.

Think about that.

I just use graphical formation of the price, volume and support / resistance.

Technical indicators were created by people who worked in brokerage firms, to increase the flow of operations during the day by speculators.

hi hi

Tzuman:
I started it on EURUSD M15 and on its first trade, which is still open, it has made nearly 80 pips!! version b has two small changes to improve effeciency.

i played 1vb version

still ordermodify erroe 130 why?why?

thank you question

Tzuman:
I started it on EURUSD M15 and on its first trade, which is still open, it has made nearly 80 pips!! version b has two small changes to improve effeciency.

i played v1b version

still my mt4 is ordermodify error 130

why?why??

Reason: