My forex trading Journal - page 5

There is no good opportunity till now, so I am doing scalping.

Just took 2 pips with a scalping trade. It seems this session is good for scalping. (market is moving in a short range+tight FBS spread).

This month performance is not satisfactory, 4.47% account increase in this month.

I have succeed to make profit every month after starting. (for consecutive 3 months). First month profit was 1.45%, 2nd month profit was 10.90% and the profit of May is 4.47%.

Checkout my live trading stats:

FBS System | Myfxbook

I opened a trade in AUD/USD yesterday, its now in 20 pips profit.

This trade was in 100 pips loss but USA ADP Non-Farm Employment Change helped today, AU started falling after this report was published and finally this trade came in profit.

Now, I can close it with 20 pips profit or can take a risk. There is another important news for AUD (Retail sales) which will be published after 7 hours. For falling AU, it can increase the speed of fall or a good report may again bring this trade in 100 pips loss.

Now, what to do? I will go for risk, TP set to 1.5050. SL? No sl, I will hedge this trade if it comes in 100 pips loss or more.

I should not pray for a bad report but if comes, market will pay me 100+ pips.

N.B: I am not a lucky trader, so I am not expecting good luck for this trade.

But I am wishing good luck for your trades. Happy pipping!

Just closed the AUD/USD trade with 52 pips profit.

I just opened a new buy order, commodity pairs are now weak and I think soon they will become stronger again since dollar is losing strength against other pairs.

I am so hurt and betrayed that I don't know if I can trust her again.

Here I am telling you what happened exactly.

Last time I had a deal with her 5 days ago, on 8 th June.

I bought something from her with good expectation I will be able to make good profit by selling it again.

OMG! But its price start falling. Falling and falling ...... Then she raised it again and I didn't sold that because I was sure it will rise more. But my bad luck, she dropped its price again. Same game was played 2-3 times.

I became very frustrated, hurt and therefore never bought anything from her again.

This week I find that she is increasing the price again and when I got some profit I sold it. Now, the price has increased more and I just missed the opportunity to more. The day I sold it, it starts increasing.

She is a liar and also a cheater.

But I can't leave her, no matter what behave she will continue doing with me.

Who is she?

Forex Market

What I bought from her?

AUD/USD

Got 8 pips with AUD/USD with a 5 day trade and missed 50 pips.

I didn't trade today. The market movement is confusing to me.

Dollar is getting strength and I don't know the reason. Also, I don't know for how long dollar strength will continue. I will prefer to buy AUD/USD if it go below 1.0550 again, today it pulled back from 1.0715 which is now acting as a strong resistance.

This month I did few trades and the account growth is not bad. 3.82% in June, 15 days still remains.

In the last 4 months, I find FBS a good broker to trade. The execution speed was quick, no disturbance while trading at news time and the withdrawal speed is also fast. I succeed to increase my balance by 20% in last 4 months and I got profit in every month. I am happy with my trades till today.

100 pips profit !!!

Another 5% account gain.

I told that AU is not going down for its own weakness but for the EU debt crisis. Now, its going up again and I just closed my AU buy trade with 100 pips profit. Total account growth in this month is 100 pips.

I just placed a new order in eur/usd. I have sold it.

Although Greece is going to get loan to fight against debt crisis, I think euro will be weaker again because there is no more expectation now.

I will use a 200 pips manual stop loss in this trade.

My EU trade is now in 22 pips loss. EU has broken 1.4300 but now trading at 1.4308.

I still believe EU is in retracement period.

My running EU trade is now in 27 pips profit. I told you, I am confident with this euro/usd trade. Even if EU go down, I will hold this trade until 1.42 will be broken.

Think Green!

I always love Green. Green nature and of course green pips. MY EU trade is also green, its now in 47 pips profit.

It will be a great pleasure to get 100 green pips with this trade. Lets watch and see!

Reason: