My forex trading Journal - page 6

Last time my presence here was at July 21, 2011 and now it is February 20, 2012. I have returned back to my journal again after 7 month. Amazing!

Where I was? Why I didn't update my journal for such a long time?

That is a long history. My mood is not good today, so I am not going to write what happened to me. Actually I had a losing trade in FBS which was in 300-400 pips loss and I got busy with real life. So, I had no mood for trading for a long time.

I even forgot about my journal. How funny!

I even forgot that I have two hundred and 50 dollars with FBS. It came in my mind some days ago that "Hey, I had money in FBS. How I forgot it?"

So, I visited my journal and from signature I went to myfxbook site and find that I have $275 in my account. Then, I logged in FBS and found that I have only $177. $98 is vanished!

I lost my patience but immediately it came in my mind that I had a trade with floating loss and myfxbook is not showing it since it is getting no data from my MT4 because I disabled it.

So, was that a reason why my $98 is vanished? But as far as I can remember, I had 300-400 pips loss and my trading volume was 0.01 lot only. So, I should loss only $30-$40 but why its $98 lower?

So, I tried to log in my FBS MT4 account. I didn't install FBS terminal after performing a windows setup some months ago. I downloaded and installed a new version from FBS site and found that I have forgot my password. I changed my MT4 password but I can't remember it. I tried to recover the password from the website and find that they have stored my previous cellphone number which I have changed as well. Now, I have no option to recover my MT4 password since there is no option to change my phone number and hence I can't recover it.

I started searching my old email and find that I have opened a trade at 1.42 zone. For a long time, FBS is sending me account statement by mail on a daily basis.

2989306 2011.09.05 09:02 buy 0.01 eurusd 1.4153 1.1150 0.0000 1.3155 0.00 -0.78 -99.80

0.00 -0.78 -99.80

Floating P/L: -100.58

So, one thing is clear, my trade is still opened. So, I think they didn't block my account for long time inactivity. Now, I need to collect my password first. I will contact with FBS live support after some hours when it will be available.

I hope they will help me to recover my password and will not steal my money by showing excuses.

I talked with FBS support today and they told me that I can change my phone number first and then I can recover my pin.

So, I just sent a mial to  I hope they will change my contact number soon so that I can recover my password. I just can't wait to start my trading again.

Great stuffs

No more update on your trading journal?
Laurel:

I talked with FBS support today and they told me that I can change my phone number first and then I can recover my pin.

So, I just sent a mial to  I hope they will change my contact number soon so that I can recover my password. I just can't wait to start my trading again.

Reason: