Experts: Fractal ZigZag Expert

Fractal ZigZag Expert:

Fractal ZigZag Expert Advisors.

Author: Collector

according to the tester, what timeframe did you run the EA on?

criss73:
according to the tester, what timeframe did you run the EA on?
EURUSD, H4, control points.

what do you mean by "control points"? also, i used the ea on the gbp, eur, chf and jpy and all it does is buy! is this normal? also, does this ea only work on eur? one more thing, when i use this ea do i have to have a h4 chart up or it doesnt matter?

thnx

Hi Collector.

It looks great.

Is this error a problem ?

2006.08.03 23:23:24 Fractal ZigZag Expert EURUSD,H1: SetIndexBuffer function must be called from custom indicator only

Thanks in advance...

Using Control Points method works great. Unfortunately, that in real time market is using the every tick market.
Therefore, I do not think, it will works for real market. I also experience this script this in real time market for 24 hours. I lost a few bucks.
Does anyone have a difference result than mine? Thank you,

All the trades are long position! The calculation of Indicator has no use....... ..

How made trading with control points?

i used it in the real time. i lost 10k during few hours (demo account) gbp/usd.

criss73:
what do you mean by "control points"? also, i used the ea on the gbp, eur, chf and jpy and all it does is buy! is this normal? also, does this ea only work on eur? one more thing, when i use this ea do i have to have a h4 chart up or it doesnt matter?

thnx

I have not seen a sell order yet after 2 days. All trades are buy! I think there is a problem in decision making for ordering sells. It buys even when trend is downward. Please tell us your experience with this expert adviser.

mtaheri:
criss73:

thnx

I have not seen a sell order yet after 2 days. All trades are buy! I think there is a problem in decision making for ordering sells. It buys even when trend is downward. Please tell us your experience with this expert adviser.

Reason: