Simple and Medium Quality Trading System - page 2

selym_co:
un-sellable ( a new word for the english language) secrets !! this book is really amazing...

Just read your book ...and be amazing with Forex...

selym_co:

hilo activator + luck

sometimes i put zigzags on the cahart and draw support and resistence levels with the help of zigzags.Then i close everything except Gann Hilo activator bars, but you shud know athat Hilo Activator bars are also a part of that profit...

regards...

I really like Hi Lo Activator. I always found alot of potential in it but never used it to its fullest extent. It takes strong familiarity to trade Gann Hi Lo by itself like you do, but its a great indicator to specialize in.

The Secret is a great book. Its good for keeping your nerves calm.

selym_co:
forexample now i have a SELL order in CADJPY pair which i made by the use of this system...here is the pic....i also read the analysis on internet...noone knows which direction it will go...but i just amade the order with a small risk..stop loss is just above the line(i will adjust it now,so it doesnt seem in the picture)...

The order which i made according to Gann (told above) resulted with failure.After some time the color again changed to green (buy signal) and my SELL orders resulted with stop loss.Here I can say :

-Sell or Buy orders shouldnt be done ONLY by applying indicators

-The analysis of the experts shud be read and followed

-The important happenings which might cause irregularities in the market should not be forgotten (the earthquake in japan)

-If u are looking for an adventure (like me ) then you can make orders only by using Gann Hİ Lo , and without following the other stuff

-Still this system can be improved , but using it with zigzaggs , and drawing the support-resistence levels gave me the best results up to now.

regards...

(By the way , it is my real (not demo) account)

Can you post a screen shot of how you trade with Gann and zig zags?

OK...here is a live BUY order today on XAGUSD pair(H1 timeframe)...

As told in the picture i draw lines on the top and at the bottom of the last COMPLETED zigzag line , and watch for the reversals from that level.The more it is rejected back from that line,the stronger it becomes.And when the price breaks that level , if Gann bars also confirm the direction...Then i place my BUY orders...

The main and the biggest problem is the amount of the risk you take while entering the order.You need to adjust a big stop loss amount

Files:
example.gif  39 kb

and i closed the order with +30 pips...

still there are gaps in this strategy....it doesnt give you any solid idea about where to exit the order,and where to stop in case of a sudden opposite movement.Yes the stop loss level can be adjusted by the help of zigzags (as shown in the picture) ; but the amount risked is really big...These are the things to be improved.It was an order made on H1...and 30pips profit for H1 is not athat bad,and wud be bigger with higher timeframes...

and now there is a BUY order in GBPUSD pair...According to the analysis written by the experts the target level is around 1,6450s (If the support level is not broken)...and it will be OK for me to take 100 and close the order...

The analysis is here about the pair :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180721/page24

So i adjusted a take profit level with 100pips...Both on H1 and M30 zigzags were broken,and Gann Hi Lo confirmed the break...(confirmation shud be done in Higher timeframes...forexample this order is made on M30 and the confirmation was done with H1 and H4)

XAGUSD .... second and very dangerous order...the price turned back and we are now again where we started today...Gann strategy still shows uptrend and i think it is a nice place to make a 2nd BUY order...with 40 take profit level...

Files:
example_1.gif  27 kb

take prfit level was 40pips above...the price turned back from 39 anyway...i closed the order with +28 pips...so today gann made 30+28 = 58 pips in XAGUSD pair..

GBPUSD order is still on process with +20...and will close the orders at 23:59 (TURKEY TIME) before Sydney opens...Because the apparent direction seems to be upwards and might change when Sydney joins the market.So I will not risk my profit and close it a few minutes before Sydney opens...

Regards...

Reason: