Simple and Medium Quality Trading System

Basically this trading system is based on Gann system...We have only 2 major indicators which we will use as sell/buy signals and we will use parabolic sar as a filter...If u are a short time trader then this system cannot be told to be fit for you.It has the best performance in H4 and D1 charts.The rules are so easy...

BUY when Gann Hilo activator bars turn into green colour and when parabolic sar agrees with the activator...

SELL when Gann Hilo activator bars turn into red and when parabolic sar agrees the Gann Hilo acticator..

there is a "line" version of Hilo activator which also has a pop up notification.By this way you can control many charts at once in case the colour of the activator bars change...

It is not a high quality trading system which offers you unbelievable profits in a short time.But it can be useful if u make orders with the minimum lot size.

Files:
gann_eurgbp.gif  41 kb
gann_usdchf.gif  47 kb
gann.tpl  3 kb

a little more complex version

this version is a little more complex and has a few different indicators too...but the mentality is almost the same...

Files:
gann.gif  65 kb

I dont think this strategy will cut it in a changing market. The less indicators the better

What timeframe are you using?

well.....

well...i am not using that system all the time...i am a student so i cannot be infront of the computer all the time.And i just use this system on H4 charts with the minimum lot size...but if all the indicators agree at the same direction then i feel comfortable to get some risk

but i shud repeat again...sometimes the hilo activator bars are too late ... and you need to adjust a big stop loss aamount when u make an order...

i am repeating again :

- just make orders with the minimum lot size

-use it on H4 charts...(H1 is not that bad too)

-do not enter the position if all of the indicators do not agree with each other

-as a conclusion : its just a medium quality system...

regards...

How do you think you can turn this medium quality system into a high quality one? And why don't you improve it?

well james...i dont use this system all the time,i use point and figures.But on the other side i use this system and i really tried lots of combinations to improve it.because a few times i made greeeaaaattt profits with it.and i guess those great profits were the results of this combination :

hilo activator + luck

sometimes i put zigzags on the cahart and draw support and resistence levels with the help of zigzags.Then i close everything except Gann Hilo activator bars.And this gave me the best results..but still risky and full of stress...last year in may i made 4000 dolars with only 165 dolars with this indicator...i think u understand why i like it so much you might call it as "luck" but you shud know athat Hilo Activator bars are also a part of that profit...

as a conclusion it can be more useful when support and resistence levels are drawn on the chart..and zigzag can be used while doing it.i found a zigzag indicator with 3 different levels of zigzags on the same chart..was called something like Mika i guess...i ll upload it here...if u are interested u can use it...

regards...

Files:
mzzmatrica.mq4  25 kb
mzzmatrica.ex4  29 kb

example...

forexample now i have a SELL order in CADJPY pair which i made by the use of this system...here is the pic....i also read the analysis on internet...noone knows which direction it will go...but i just amade the order with a small risk..stop loss is just above the line(i will adjust it now,so it doesnt seem in the picture)...

Files:
cadjpy.gif  38 kb

Bongo thanks for ur concern...but i already made the orders and risked 60 pips...i think if it chooses the downside direction it will give me great profit...

nowadays i read the book "the secret"...thats why i am soo optimistic

anyway..thanks again

selym_co:
Bongo thanks for ur concern...but i already made the orders and risked 60 pips...i think if it chooses the downside direction it will give me great profit...

nowadays i read the book "the secret"...thats why i am soo optimistic

anyway..thanks again

I whish you to be optimistic and great profit...

Please give me your secrets, I will pay you.

:)

un-sellable ( a new word for the english language) secrets !!

this book is really amazing...

Reason: