Check question

If I remember correctly it is not possible to enter 4 orders for the same pair and set different profit levels (I do that in my MT4 EA)

I have to place one order for the total amount and scale out by placing pending orders in the opposite direction.

Correct?

And to take care of a trailing SL I have to   modify the pending order?

Correct?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Almost, you can enter 4 orders, but the result will be 1 position with averaging price.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants - Documentation on MQL5

angevoyageur:
Almost, you can enter 4 orders, but the result will be 1 position with averaging price.
  Thanks
Reason: