The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 6

timbo >>:

Что я сказал смешного? Я только указал на объективные факты: ордер был стоповый, а не исполнен он был из-за истечения времени экспирации, т.е. удаления не было.

Что именно на личной страничке Ведихина противоречит справке по МТ и какое это имеет отношение к данному случаю?

Ну и: сколько вас там собралось, чтобы обращаться во множественном числе?

You seem to have a selective understanding of more than just the rules of the trade... :(

But also communication. :)

I see no point in continuing the discussion. The positions are clear.

FreeLance >>:

Вы видимо избирательно понимаете не только правила торговли... :(

Но и общения. :)

Не вижу смысла продолжать обсуждение. Позиции ясны.

That is, no objection to the substance of the issue, other than "this one time", was ever offered. "Drain counts!"

timbo >>:
Т.е. ни одного возражения по сути вопроса, кроме "это раз", так и не было предложено. "Слив засчитан!"

Just surprised by the zealous defenders of justice. from the evil Shariks :)

Does a stop order, if it reaches a set price, turn into a market order?

If so - why (when price moves in the right direction, and in our example upwards :) does it execute at your exact, and not possibly better?

By running away from this simple question... you disavow yourself completely.

both as a connoisseur of trading rules and as a champion of... hmm. justice... :(

---

Count the "plums" as many times as you like...

Thank goodness you don't send it to the garbage. :)

FreeLance >>:

Стоповый ордер, в случае достижения установленной цены, превращается в рыночный?

I'm not running away and I'm not trying to get away from the point by hitting on the manner of communication.

A stop order remains a stop order until it is executed. If certain conditions are met (all of them at the same time), the order will be executed. Reaching the price level is only one of them. Expiration time is another one. There are some more conditions. If for some reasons, the order is not executed until the specified time, then it will be deleted, strictly according to the rules. And that is exactly what happened. I will ask again: how long do you think it should take to execute an order of 20 million on the news?

FreeLance >>:

Считайте "сливы" сколь угодно раз...

And what do you mean by this link? A stop order and a stop loss are not the same thing. A stop loss is always to close a position, it is just a special case of a wider class of orders. A stop order can also open a position. As it was in this case, the client wanted to open a long position using a stop order - a buy stop.

timbo >>:

Я-то никуда не убегаю и не пытаюсь отмазаться от сути вопроса наездами на манеру общения.

Стоповый ордер остаётся стоповым до момента его исполнения. Исполнения происходит при соблюдении ряда условий (всех условий одновременно). Достижение ценой указанного уровня только одно из них. Другое срок экспирации. Есть и ещё условия. Если по каким-либо причинам исполнение не произошло до указанного срока, то ордер удаляется, чётко в соответствии с регламентом. Что и произошло. Спрошу ещё раз: сколько времени, по твоему мнению, должно занимать исполнение заявки в 20 лимонов на новостях?

Your attempt to trash the issue will not succeed. :)

You, in your blind desire to convince everyone that the regulations are being strictly followed, have not bothered to name a single clause in the regulations or the contract that has been violated by the client.

Aside from the idle speculation about the DC's "difficulties" and blah, blah, blah... Hungry lumpen, who have no place in the highly intelligent Forex.

I think we've said enough here. :)

Would you like to continue the debate? Go to the CRUFM website. ;)

Good luck!

FreeLance >>:

Ваша попытка зафлудить вопрос не будет иметь успеха. :)

Вы, в слепом желании убедить всех в чётком выполнении регламента, не удосужились назвать хоть один пункт регламента или договора, нарушенный клиентом.

Кроме досужих рассуждениях о "трудностях" ДЦ и бла-бла-бла... голодных люмпенах, коим не место на высокоинтеллектуальном Форексе.

I didn't say anything about the DC's difficulties, so don't give me your fantasies. And I didn't say anything about the client's violations either. The client did not violate the regulations. And the DC did not violate them. Everything happened strictly according to the rules. The only "violation" of the client is that he went to "challenge" his rights without any reason for that. But the dumb kids - those who do not give a damn about common sense and the laws of stock trading, they just want to rant about "crooks and bloody brokerage companies".

If you do not know what is a stop order and what is the expiration order, and other than "DTs are to blame for this one", you and your brothers in spirit have not provided any arguments. I'm more on the facts...

timbo >>:

Тебе простой вопрос: ты ожидаешь что заявка на 20 лимонов на новостях будет исполнена за ...(сколько?)... секунд? Дополнительное условие: ты "торгуешь" не в шарашкиной конторе, а в приличном ДЦ, который честно хэджирует своих клиентов.

You are confusing and leading the way.

Once again, I am trying to make you understand the situation. The order was pending. It means that it was not necessary to execute it in the market. That is, the delay in its execution was 22 minutes. Within 22 minutes, it was possible to withdraw it even at a better price, although it was on a quiet market. And it was just normal to withdraw it in the news. This is theoretical. I do not know Alpari's internal regulations, but the delay occurred precisely because of their internal regulations. They want to transfer the problems of their internal work, the technical part, to the client? OK, that's what happens, but do it openly, put it in the contract/agreement.

What happens now in the breakdown? Yep, we look at three vague clauses in the regulations, if none are in contradiction, the client is screwed.

What we are seeing now, which is a completely unregulated activity, is wrong. No one wants to make super profits for the alparians, but they should be urged to at least correctly stipulate the conditions of activity. This function was not performed by the CFTC and is not going to be performed, because these Alparians created it. This is just another line of defence against clients. And pay attention to the attitude of the members of the arbitration committee towards the traders. That's why we need to go to court.

I personally am not against any kind of execution, for me at least ten minutes to withdraw, at least do not execute at all (now less than half of the orders are executed). It is a competition issue. But I do not want to find out every time by personal experience, and they are forcing us to, they benefit from our losses.

gip писал(а) >>

You're getting confused and leading away.

Once again, I am trying to make you understand the situation. The order was pending. It means that it was not necessary to execute it in the market. That is, the delay in its execution was 22 minutes. Within 22 minutes, it was possible to withdraw it even at a better price, although it was on a quiet market. And on the news it was just OK to withdraw it.

So there I sit (hypothetically, as a money manager), see an order of 240 lots and know that the order will expire in a minute and the price may not reach it. I, like a fool, send a hedging order to the bank, but the price hasn't reached it, what will the bank tell me? Or they do not send it, but the price arrives. I would not have sent it, honestly. If there was no expiry, no one would argue.

gip писал(а) >>

.... and they do, they benefit from our losses.

100 lots on the news, pending order, stop loss, on Al...ri... what the man was hoping for...
Reason: