Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA EA - page 7

yullah:
UNCLE, thanks for all your good works. i just apply the EA to an MT4 demo. version 1.5, on EUE/USD 4hr TF, it gives nonlag value:00000000, tema value:0000000000, sas value:0000000000. pls what is wrong?

Are you sure you have all the indicators loaded?

NonlagMA

TEMA

Xard SSA

and libraries

SSA

They are all available in this thread.

Standing requests

So here's what I have for standing requests.

Use SSA Cross only for trade exit.

Allow only one trade per cross of NonLagMA\TEMA

Correct me if I am wrong, or add to the list with a reason why I should add your request.

I am going to slow down on the number of updates I do to this, and try to make the updates contain more.

unclepips

I got to admit the Tema/NonLag Cross alone is doing realy good on the 4hr. I already have 5 winners, 0 losers. So far this week.

unclepips:
Are you sure you have all the indicators loaded?

NonlagMA

TEMA

Xard SSA

and libraries

SSA

They are all available in this thread.

thank you so much UNCLE, i just loaded Nonlag MA, TEMA , SSA can't load. am still having SSA value:000000000. PLEASE can you give me the recent links of all i needed and how to apply it. Thanks in advance

it seems it opens up orders when the existing condition is met.

is there anyway to get it to trade only when a cross happens?

(have just seen request already for only one trade per cross this feature would do the business)

Library in-place?

yullah:
thank you so much UNCLE, i just loaded Nonlag MA, TEMA , SSA can't load. am still having SSA value:000000000. PLEASE can you give me the recent links of all i needed and how to apply it. Thanks in advance

Did you do the following steps?

1. \experts\indicators\

NonLagMA.ex4

NonLagMA.mq4

#4X 2011 XARD SSA.ex4

#4X 2011 XARD SSA.mq4

2. \experts\library\

SSA.ex4

SSA.mq4

3. Experts EA - \experts\

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4a.ex4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4a.mq4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4b.ex4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4b.mq4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.5.ex4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.5.mq4

That should be do it! If not, check your experts and journal tabs to see what wrong. Hope it helps.

Kudos to Andredsvu

Great Post, it helped me to install and get running quickly.

A few extra suggestions. Compile all the files in the EXPERTS, INDICATORS and LIBRARY directories first.

Make sure you did not use #4X 2011 XARD SSA with Alerts.mq4. It will not work, download the correct one.

Start Metatrader and watch the EXPERTS and JOURNAL tabs to make sure there are no error messages displayed.

Thanks for the detailed instructions ..i got the EA to load on all the major pairs. I however seem to have a problem....when i start the trading platform ..the EA enters into a trade and then quickly closes it out ..have noticed it everytime I restart the platform...is this because I am on a 5 digit broker ?

Anyone else having same issue?

doobyanil:
Thanks for the detailed instructions ..i got the EA to load on all the major pairs. I however seem to have a problem....when i start the trading platform ..the EA enters into a trade and then quickly closes it out ..have noticed it everytime I restart the platform...is this because I am on a 5 digit broker ? Anyone else having same issue?

What version are you using?

Unclepips ,

I am using version 1.5

Reason: