Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA EA - page 13

unclepips:
Yes there is a newer version then 1.7b. It includes a filter to determine when the market is cycling, handles SSA in a very different manner, and includes another requirement to verify a proper cross.

At this point, there are only two other people that poses this program. And I am holding them to their honor to keep it that way. If you are interested in procuring a commercial version (can be used for one demo and one live account), I can send you a link.

If you PM me for a copy, I will send you a link. I am not trying to be rude, just trying to get reimbursed for my time.

I am not trying to advertise, I am just informing you of the direction I have taken with this project.

Also, I am looking for a new project to start. If you have a good strategy...that you feel could be coded, let me know.

Thank you unclepips

for sharing. This EA looks promising. I just stumpled upon your interesting thread and am going to test it on different TF. I already did send you a pm for the latest/Hybrid version.

Thanks in advance

derfel

this does actually look interesting?

lets hope it doesn't fail long term!

Still using the Tema/NonLag cross. It's still one of my favorites.

(i can't share indicators and template, most are from Elite section)

Files:
batista.jpg  319 kb

Non Lag

ismael360:
Still using the Tema/NonLag cross. It's still one of my favorites. (i can't share indicators and template, most are from Elite section)

As far as I consider the SSA end point is not any longer in the elite section, so there is no need to keep a secret of it or of the template, apart from the second indi

valery7891:
As far as I consider the SSA end point is not any longer in the elite section, so there is no need to keep a secret of it or of the template, apart from the second indi

ismael360 is referring to the other indicators he has added to the chart. He has taken the Cross to the extreme, as far as using other indicators to verify signal.

Yes unclepips...looks like crucifixion...strange TEMA for conversation...

unclepips:
Here is my current standing with the new version on my micro account.

nice EA if market trending... TQ for share....

ismael360

ismael360:
Eur/Usd up 132 Pips

regarding the charts in post 109 and post 110--

what is the indicator in the bottom window ??

!XARD RSIOMA_Alerts ??

If so, what are the indicator settings that you are using.

When I attach the indicator, my chart does not match yours.

Thank you.

Sharing your template would be appreciated.

$Free.99

Here is the cross combined I created several weeks back. Take it, bake it and rake it in!

Files:

Thanks a lot Uncle Pips. I hope all is going well.

Ish

Reason: