Digital ACSTrend - page 41

mladen:
Seems that there are problems with ssa.ex4 and new metatrader 4 (one more problem we are having - remember the promise that ex4 files will work as before : well it seems that it is not so, even when they are used as libraries)

It still has problems with ex4 libraries

Even in build 670 it does not work properly. It works with dll version (which is not its native version) but does not work with ex4 version of library

poster:
Entropy math MCD indicator entropymathmcd.mq4

entropymathMCD indicator does not seem to refresh/update as new tick data comes in … even upon completion of the bar … I have to do it manually by changing to another time frame or updating indicator configuration/properties

asaens2:
entropymathMCD indicator does not seem to refresh/update as new tick data comes in … even upon completion of the bar … I have to do it manually by changing to another time frame or updating indicator configuration/properties

asaens2

It was not the only error in it (it did not show the signal line because of an error, for example). Here is a correct one : entropymathmcd.mq4

Files:

thanks, gratutude, and appreciation to Mladen are in order for your prompt reply and fix

Added above/below zero color to the histogram along with adaptive super smoother, looks like it may be of some use.

mrtools:
Added above/below zero color to the histogram along with adaptive super smoother, looks like it may be of some use.

Nice Thanks

mladen:
Boxter Here you go
Made the "shifted" version only since in it you can choose if you want shifted or non-shifted values so it covers the two versions

Updated version compatible with new metatrader : moving_minmax_shifted_mtf_nmc.mq4

mrtools:

Hmm, I'm not really fond of histograms, but I might use this one, looks very interesting.

I have been trading the most difficult timeframe, the M1 for some time, now I'm going to trade the M15 also. Must be a piece of cake after the M1 ...

No, serious, I'm going to try this one, thanks Mrtools !

John Last:
Hi all,

Today we had a very intensive day LOL. Jaguar1637 developped a trial for calculation of the Lyapunov exponent (he prepared some more sweeties I hope he will release to the general public soon). Well still we are not sure for the implementation. However still we have something.

Here it is what he published in the thread of optimized trend trading.

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Optimized Trend Trading

I made a little modification by using averaging with MA.

More information about the lamda (Lyapunov exponent) you can find here:

4.3 Lyapunov Exponent

Well the interpretation from technical point perspective is quite simple. When it goes below zero prepare for an impulse.

I add a screen shot of what we have.

Why does it look like an inverted momentum?

Files:
l.gif  32 kb

I think this is the correct code : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page251#comment_652487

Reason: