MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 18

Updated EA

Added TF for SSL indicator, also added Magic number.

Files:

Hi all

i just modified these 2 indicators so they work together. So that the NonLagMa will only alert when it is in agreement with the SSL. Course i haven't tested them live but works ok in sim.

Warning !!! - Do not get Greedy

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that, this system is awesome if you use it according to the Rules mentioned.

I kinda got Greedy and Started placing 16 Lots at a time thinking that I would hit the JackPot. I did this on Friday (11-Feb-2011).. and Guess what.. Both indicators showed red for about 15 minutes and on the next BAR.. Trend Reversed and I wasn't even at my Computer. I thought I could get away with out putting in a Stop Loss and just ride the trend..

1 hour later... MARGIN CALL and KABOOM ,, Account is back to $1... from $150... Luckily I withdrew $500 bucks that I made the day before..

A suggestion

philio89:
Hi all i just modified these 2 indicators so they work together. So that the NonLagMa will only alert when it is in agreement with the SSL. Course i haven't tested them live but works ok in sim.

Hey this is cool,

But i feel that a signal should be coming in when the trend changes.. For example.

When both Indicators are RED, I'll go SHORT and i'll be riding the trend, I will get a SIGNAL when the NONLAGMA turns Green and at point of time, I will be able to manually Close the Trade.. If the Singnal is not generated, i'll be watching TV and things could go South..

I'm not sure if i made sense, but I'm still new to this Forex thingy and MT4 Scripts

jackson_philips:
Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that, this system is awesome if you use it according to the Rules mentioned.

I kinda got Greedy and Started placing 16 Lots at a time thinking that I would hit the JackPot. I did this on Friday (11-Feb-2011).. and Guess what.. Both indicators showed red for about 15 minutes and on the next BAR.. Trend Reversed and I wasn't even at my Computer. I thought I could get away with out putting in a Stop Loss and just ride the trend..

1 hour later... MARGIN CALL and KABOOM ,, Account is back to $1... from $150... Luckily I withdrew $500 bucks that I made the day before..

erm i think some guy has already done this mate, check out darkonix thread

jackson_philips:
Hey this is cool,

But i feel that a signal should be coming in when the trend changes.. For example.

When both Indicators are RED, I'll go SHORT and i'll be riding the trend, I will get a SIGNAL when the NONLAGMA turns Green and at point of time, I will be able to manually Close the Trade.. If the Singnal is not generated, i'll be watching TV and things could go South..

I'm not sure if i made sense, but I'm still new to this Forex thingy and MT4 Scripts

Yeah I'd just make a new profile with the original indicator on and switch to that once you have a trade on.

Need Help with a Script

Hey Phil,

I was hoping if you could help me with something.. Would you buy any chance be able to create two scripts to do the following Functions.

1) Increase SL by 5 Pips

2) Decrease SL by 5 Pips

Once a hotkey is assigned for the Scripts, we can adjust the SL and manage to get Max Profits...

altoronto:
Added TF for SSL indicator, also added Magic number.

yo dude what u chattin about?

jackson_philips:
Hi Everybody,

Can you enlighten us how you trade 16 lots on a $150 account

Here's how

pudseybear:
Can you enlighten us how you trade 16 lots on a $150 account

You Place 2x8lots Orders..as shown in the ScreenShot. Atleast I think that I 16 Lots.. Oh and I have a MiCro Account

Files:
1_1.jpg  31 kb
2.jpg  54 kb
Reason: