Try it on a fresh demo account and see if you have better luck. Ish

Dear Ish

I allready try it on 2 fresh demo account(Alpari and FxPro)and

I have the same result

Thank you very much

Regards

Dan

Please help to add alerts

Could someone please help with adding an alert to this indicator please, it would be much appreciated

Files:
fx-ultra.mq4  12 kb

mladen:
And a few minutes later :

Can it be fixed? Or is it another solar wind type of indi?

Ish

dansmol:
Dear Ish

I allready try it on 2 fresh demo account(Alpari and FxPro)and

I have the same result

Thank you very much

Regards

Dan

Thats strange Dansol. Does the orignal work on your charts?

Ish

ismael360:
Thats strange Dansol. Does the orignal work on your charts? Ish

Dear Ish

Before to ask for alerts, the original one worked very well.After I loaded both of

them in indicator folder,the 2mas-alerts did not work.I decided to delete it and

to use it again the original one,but.......SURPRISE ,the original one does

the same thing.I try it one my platform(FXCM) plus in 2 fresh platform( Alpari

and FXPro),I dont know,but I feel like an idiot

.I dont even remember from what thread I took it(I am 90% it was posted by

mladen),and I dont know how to solve it.

Anyway, thank you very much for your time

My respects

Dan

Alert?

Very interesting indicator called s-stochflet but would be even better if an alert would sound when the red or blue bar appears. So i would be very thankful if MrTools or any of the other smart cookies at TSD could add an buy/sell alert?

s-stochflet.mq4

Files:

Aussie_Pride:
Very interesting indicator called s-stochflet but would be even better if an alert would sound when the red or blue bar appears. So i would be very thankful if MrTools or any of the other smart cookies at TSD could add an buy/sell alert? s-stochflet.mq4

Actually the one you posted above has an alert. It needs just buysignal.wav & sellsignal.wav sound files.

So I just changed those buy/sell wav files to alert.wav Now it will give you the alert. But not pop up.

So enjoy!

Files:

clon_tron:
Actually the one you posted above has an alert. It needs just buysignal.wav & sellsignal.wav sound files.

So I just changed those buy/sell wav files to alert.wav Now it will give you the alert. But not pop up.

So enjoy!

Here topic discuss many things in s-StochFlet

EnerbeFX.com • Просмотр темы - Тактические индикаторы раннего прогнозирования Шельверга

dansmol:
Dear Ish

Before to ask for alerts, the original one worked very well.After I loaded both of

them in indicator folder,the 2mas-alerts did not work.I decided to delete it and

to use it again the original one,but.......SURPRISE ,the original one does

the same thing.I try it one my platform(FXCM) plus in 2 fresh platform( Alpari

and FXPro),I dont know,but I feel like an idiot

.I dont even remember from what thread I took it(I am 90% it was posted by

mladen),and I dont know how to solve it.

Anyway, thank you very much for your time

My respects

Dan

Hi Dan,

Know this isn't what you asked for but maybe you or someone can use its the same except for the doda stuff, but added alerts and arrows.

Files:

clon_tron:

So enjoy!

Yeah i notice that there was a alert but wasn't sure what the prob was? But thx heaps bro

Reason: