Ras id: 32650 forex oracle - page 2

12-6-10???

Not sure why there is a huge equity spike showing up there when it wasn't there before contacted support.

+1600 pips in 2 months, +100 happy subscribers : )

If you haven't seen already I am offering a special for this month, because it is risky to trade during the unpredicatable holiday season, so I do not expect a lot of trades to be placed. Do not forget that if you sign up under the special $55.55 price your locked in at that price, even when my rate goes back up next month. If you have any questions/concerns please PM me. Thank you and happy holidays!!!

Check your emails!

Backtest my signals on the new FX-Pro Wizard!

Just under 2,000 pips!! in 3 months

Just under 2,000 pips!! in 3 months 10/11/10 thru 1/10/11

Questions

Hi Oracle,

Your signal looks great but I have some questions:

1. Is it manual trading or you use EA.

2. I see you use no s/l. Is there a particular reason since you have low d/d.

3. Are there any details/description about your strategy.

Thanks & keep up the great work.

1. Is it manual trading or you use EA.

It's mainly EA, but I closely monitor every hour or so to make sure everything is running smoothly.

2. I see you use no s/l. Is there a particular reason since you have low d/d.

The T/P and S/L are dynamic for each order, but the usual total T/P of all the trades combined is 15-16 pips when all trades are closed. Me not displaying the TP and SL levels is also a level of protection from the broker to prevent them from SL hunting with price spikes.

3. Are there any details/description about your strategy.

My reply to the second question and my first post

Thanks & keep up the great work.

Thank you

Can we have a clone setup for tis signal

Hi Forex oracle,

your performance looks very good and i am inclined to sign up with you.

However in the past i had a few signals tried out with quite tight TP Take-profit and SL Stop losses, and in the end the delay of the signal has created completely different results than the original.

Additional if the originating signal is on a demo account with tight spreads this will be another pitfall for the real money acocunt

Can you please initiate with RAS to setup a clone on their system so that we have some feedback how your signal performs for a customer.

Asking the community of subscribers here:

Can anyone please give me some feedback how accurate the system performs for example with a real account at Alpari UK?

Thanks everyone and good luck

Mikpom

Latest Stats

Here are my latest stats from 10/11/10 - 12/10/10. +1,500 pips

I would like to thank everyone again that has joined since my last thank you! Currently up to 93 subscribers! Thanks again

mikpom:
Hi Forex oracle,

your performance looks very good and i am inclined to sign up with you.

However in the past i had a few signals tried out with quite tight TP Take-profit and SL Stop losses, and in the end the delay of the signal has created completely different results than the original.

Additional if the originating signal is on a demo account with tight spreads this will be another pitfall for the real money acocunt

Can you please initiate with RAS to setup a clone on their system so that we have some feedback how your signal performs for a customer.

Asking the community of subscribers here:

Can anyone please give me some feedback how accurate the system performs for example with a real account at Alpari UK?

Thanks everyone and good luck

Mikpom

Hi Mikpom, Thank you for your interest and your suggestion. I went ahead and sent a request in to RAS. I didn't know what a clone was before this post, so for those of you that don't know either here's the description they provide on the RAS site.

"Typically, when the seller performs an operation on their signal, there is a momentary delay prior to it reaching the buyer. This delay causes important price differences, especially when the seller has initiated a series of quick operations.

Therefore, we have created clones, or computer-generated signals, to provide a more accurate evaluation of possible gains and losses. Each clone is a replication of our best signals, allowing orders to be processed and delays to be experienced in exactly the same manner as the actual signal.

While each clone is not created on a weekly basis, we have two major objectives:

• Providing the largest number of signals in the shortest amount of time

• Providing buyers with the potential benefits of their subscribed signals

When a signal has a clone, a link to the clone is provided the signal’s record. You will not be able to subscribe to the clone. In order to experience the benefits of the clone, you must subscribe to the signal for which the clone was replicated. Of course, the gains or losses of a clone will vary from your own due to external factors beyond our control. However, clones provide a significant improvement with regard to the actuality of the information. "

P.S. Thanks to everyone that has subscribed to my signal so far, I will continue working hard to make this a very profitable new year!!!

I am currently ranked #1 on RAS !!!!!

Forex oracle clone

forexoracle:
Hi Mikpom, Thank you for your interest and your suggestion. I went ahead and sent a request in to RAS. I didn't know what a clone was before this post, so for those of you that don't know either here's the description they provide on the RAS site.

P.S. Thanks to everyone that has subscribed to my signal so far, I will continue working hard to make this a very profitable new year!!!

I am currently ranked #1 on RAS !!!!!

Thanks a lot for your quick and good feedback.

I like this kind of customer support and working attitude

Looking forward to the results of the clone once it is setup and additionally to hear from subscribers how their results match or differ from the published signal info

Thanks again and hope to be on board sooner or later

Good luck

Mikpom

Reason: