Coding help - page 569

I found this EA on a blog somewhere. Basically, it opens a long trade if the previous candle was bullish or a short trade if the previous candle was bearish. Problem is that it keeps on opening new trades but doesn't close the existing ones. Can anyone help me modify the code so that only one trade exists at any given time. An ADX filter would also be appreciated...TIA

Files:
buysell.mq4  1 kb

Realkenfx:
I found this EA on a blog somewhere. Basically, it opens a long trade if the previous candle was bullish or a short trade if the previous candle was bearish. Problem is that it keeps on opening new trades but doesn't close the existing ones. Can anyone help me modify the code so that only one trade exists at any given time. An ADX filter would also be appreciated...TIA

Realkenfx

Now it will allow only one opened order at a time : buysell_1.mq4

Files:
buysell_1.mq4  1 kb

Hi Mladen. First of all, thanks for responding. The expert is now only opening one trade. I'd like it if it opened trades and closed them when an opposite bar closes. Here is a screen-shot of the results tab for strategy tester for Nov 2015 (M5). Kindly help pleaaasee

Guys, please help me convert this Support and Resistance (pivot) indicator, into Trendlines indicator.

It is a fibonacci indicator. I think it will work great if it where trendlines.

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

If you have the 7 symbols it is using (EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY) there is no reason why it should not work (as long as the renko symbol name contains regular symbol names in the first 6 characters of the renko symbol name)

The only cause can be the renko itself not the cfp indicator

All symbols are available on my platforms.

Tried it with 3 different renko indicators and on three different platform but still nothing works on renko charts.

All other indicators operate correctly and they are CCI, RSI and stochs.

Has anyone else any suggestions?

TEAMTRADER

mladen:

henrykfx

Can you please post original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be checked?

Thanks for your prompt reply. But unfortunately i got the indicator from here:www.forex-tsd.com/adownload.php?attachmentid=227884.SO i am at loss how to lay my hand on the original copy . please if there is a way around it,[the alert ] i shall be grateful. Thanks

I have a indicator thats color ( width ) and ( style ) is set at permanent settings of 1 & 2. I would like the width changed to a thicker setting so I can see it better.

When i change the width to 4 and close reboot MT4 it changes back to default 1. Can someone tell me what part of the code to rewrite so that my changes stay put ?

Now I know that ex4. files canot be changed , so does anybody also know the MQ4 version of this indi ? Thank You

Files:
_cc_cloud_2.ex4  18 kb

hello,

I have a request could someone add on option to change font type in this indicator?

thanks in advance for the help

Files:

freakout:
hello,

I have a request could someone add on option to change font type in this indicator?

Hi freakout,

now font is 12,it was 9 before,but remember now you have to adjust rest of setting of x,y and row too by your self,you can alter font at code line 288 by fs.

regards

profittracker_1.mq4

Files:

freakout:
hello,

Hi freakout,

now font is 12,it was 9 before,but remember now you have to adjust rest of setting of x,y and row too by your self,you can alter font at code line 288 by fs.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_2.png  48 kb
Reason: