Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 23

nbtrading:
Can you make the newest version for mt5 too?

nbtrading

Here is the newer version for metatrader 5 :


Files:
mladen:

nbtrading

Here is the newer version for metatrader 5 :


Thanks. Can you add alerts?
nbtrading:
Thanks. Can you add alerts?
What should it alert on?
mladen:
What should it alert on?
On a cross of middle or outer bands, if it can
mladen:

You mean combining two instances?

I try to adjust them to the market, sometimes the second filter the market. Trader from head.

When I pick up the best settings, I'll post them.

Derivative oscillator (with 4 types of rsi and 20 price types) for metatrader 5 - using floating levels too and some more extras :


Files:
mladen:

Derivative oscillator (with 4 types of rsi and 20 price types) for metatrader 5 - using floating levels too and some more extras :


One difference in calculation of the oscillator fixed in this version (the difference is not big , but it exists)


mladen:

One difference in calculation of the oscillator fixed in this version (the difference is not big , but it exists)


Is there same thing for mt4?
whisperer:
Is there same thing for mt4?
Not yet. Will be made
[Deleted]
Dear Mladen, may I ask an update on ADXm indicator with all the new averages and MTF?