Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 16

Same thing done with Aroon indicator done with Aroon oscillator too (except that this one has 3 states/colors instead of 2) : aroon_oscillator_on_chart.mq5

Files:

Double smoothed stochastic with some extra options : double_smoothed_stochastic_1_1.mq5

Also, the "on chart" version of double smoothed stochastic : double_smoothed_stochastic_1_1_on_chart.mq5

One issue with line display solved in this version : double_smoothed_stochastic_1_2_on_chart.mq5

Upgraded adaptive rapid rsi (stand deviations adaptive) using t3 filtered prices : rapid_rsi_adaptive_t3_pre-filtered_2.mq5

mladen:
Upgraded adaptive rapid rsi (stand deviations adaptive) using t3 filtered prices : rapid_rsi_adaptive_t3_pre-filtered_2.mq5

Is there mt4 version of this?

morro:
Is there mt4 version of this?

I am not sure will have to check

In the mean time - here is T3 velocity upgraded and made to have some options it did not have before : t3_velocity_2.mq5

Files:

Also, T3 velocity on chart version too : t3_velocity_2_on_chart.mq5

Be careful, because of the gradient colors, the velocity in the sub-window should be closely monitored too otherwise you can get a wrong impression, but I wanted to make this one so that we can have a sort of "all T3 velocity chart" sort of speaking. Also, this indicator shows how misleading some simplifications (like the color change, the trend changed) can be and that we always have to have the value of the indicator (past values included) in front of our eyes in order to draw a proper conclusion

mladen:
Also, T3 velocity on chart version too : t3_velocity_2_on_chart.mq5

Be careful, because of the gradient colors, the velocity in the sub-window should be closely monitored too otherwise you can get a wrong impression, but I wanted to make this one so that we can have a sort of "all T3 velocity chart" sort of speaking. Also, this indicator shows how misleading some simplifications (like the color change, the trend changed) can be and that we always have to have the value of the indicator (past values included) in front of our eyes in order to draw a proper conclusion

This seems to be useful indicator. Any chance to make mt4 version?

Reason: