Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 26

mladen:

skc321

No, we can not have a mt4 version that can be applied to previous indicator data. That can be done only in mt5

Thanks Mladen for the update. I wish we could have had that option in MT4 :(

skc321:
Thanks Mladen for the update. I wish we could have had that option in MT4 :(

I would like that too

But, anyway, sooner or later we are going to migrate to mt5, so, we might as well get ready for that :)

mladen:

I would like that too

But, anyway, sooner or later we are going to migrate to mt5, so, we might as well get ready for that :)

Dearest MLADEN

some where in previous post,i ask for enlightening on matters regarding new mt5,as we are hearing a lot about mt5 is going to take place near around last of this year,as per meta quotes wish,may be more or less time even,my curiosity about the long hard work of you mt4 indicators that you did in so long years till now (also we users collected so interestingly and we are habitual and use to to these) what will be happens with these pretty tools  ? ........ have you some idea and or solution for to change these all of mt4 tools usable in mt5,any short method and formula for changing/altering these unique tools or you have to rewrite whole code from start,is not a difficult and painful time taking process we are going to expect and face.

as a result if it happens we needs more some years to reach at current status (regarding tools)

and more over is it not a sad-full feeling that all work (coders) on mt4 indicators is going to disable/useless.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

some where in previous post,i ask for enlightening on matters regarding new mt5,as we are hearing a lot about mt5 is going to take place near around last of this year,as per meta quotes wish,may be more or less time even,my curiosity about the long hard work of you mt4 indicators that you did in so long years till now (also we users collected so interestingly and we are habitual and use to to these) what will be happens with these pretty tools  ? ........ have you some idea and or solution for to change these all of mt4 tools usable in mt5,any short method and formula for changing/altering these unique tools or you have to rewrite whole code from start,is not a difficult and painful time taking process we are going to expect and face.

as a result if it happens we needs more some years to reach at current status (regarding tools)

and more over is it not a sad-full feeling that all work (coders) on mt4 indicators is going to disable/useless.

regards

mntiwana

I don't think that there will be too much trouble. After all : we have cleaned up code that is not that does not leave blank points when converting to mt5. With some time and effort soon we shall have comparable tools for the two

mladen:

mntiwana

I don't think that there will be too much trouble. After all : we have cleaned up code that is not that does not leave blank points when converting to mt5. With some time and effort soon we shall have comparable tools for the two

Dearest MLADEN

so it is a happy encouraging news,that decrease and dim my worry and fear about.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

That is a sound look at it - hope it will live

nbtrading:
That is a sound look at it - hope it will live

There is no reason why it should not

It is always like that when something changes : friction and resistance. And it continues when the resistance is broken - and that usually happens without a big bang :)

mladen:

Gaussian filter ...

This is Gaussian filter for metatrader 5.

It is using the metatrader 5 option that allows us to apply it to other indicators too. On the example picture it is among others Gaussian filter applied to rsi than another was applied to that one (the one already applied to rsi).

hi mladen ı am looking for this indicator..but mt4..rsi on gaussian filter...can you share?many thanks.

aress:

hi mladen ı am looking for this indicator..but mt4..rsi on gaussian filter...can you share?many thanks.

aress

Will check it

aress:

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page845

Reason: