Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 2

This is a metatrader 5 version of a T3 ribbon

It is similar to metatrader 4 version with one addition : it is using the metatrader 5 ability that allows an indicator to be applied to other indicator and this one can do that (here is an example : upper is a regular ribbon of a close and lower is a ribbon of a rsi)
Files:
t3ribbon.png  72 kb
t3_ribbon.mq5  5 kb

Nice Mladen, Thanks

Hi Mr. mladen,

Thank you so much Sir' for you have done....

Regards,

Paulinge

This one is a forced update of daily data indicator for metatrader 5

They are changing even the basic stuff (which makes me wonder when are those kind of changes going be finished - it is a couple of years already ... and with the kind of indicators and other stuff they are posting on mql5 forum I really wonder...) so some things that worked till last update, do not work correctly after it (the way how objects are treated is changed now, for example, and, all of a sudden, the filled rectangle is not a filled one any more)

Anyway, here is the version that works with latest updates

Files:
dailydata.mq5  20 kb

Mladen

Could you make "Yesterday Data" together width "Daily Data" , in the same indicadors ?

Thanks in advance

I can do it this way : you can choose for how many days you want the day zones visible. Any other data would clutter the indicator and, in my opinion, make it unreadable
regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Could you make "Yesterday Data" together width "Daily Data" , in the same indicadors ? Thanks in advance
Files:

Even though it seems that metatrader 5 is not moving anywhere, here is one more indicator for the metatrader 5 collection

It is a DT oscillator as described by Robert Miner. Some options that do not exist in metatrader 4 (filled zone between the oscillator and the signal line that can be turned on and off) and as a part of the indicator itself, internal rsi that, unlike the built in one, works OK even for period 1

Files:

Error

mladen:
This one is for those that use metatrader 5

Metatrader 5, unfortunately, did some things that hardly are logical. One of the things done by it is that builtin averages (and all the other builtin indicators) are not functions any more. That is as big a nonsense as it can get. Instead of making things simpler and with more options, the decision seems to be that everything must be as complicated as it gets.

The only way out will be to make custom classes and custom functions and custom everything in the end (since the default "copy to this little buffer, copy to that little buffer,..." does not add to clarity and usability at all. On the contrary

So this one is the first one in the "if they did not do it, we shall...". It is a collection of averages made as a class and made to be used simply (check the hull, lsma or t3 moving averages and how they use the same class for calculations and you will see what am I talking about) Making it the default metatrader 5 way would take much, much more coding just to do those things and not to mention that valuable buffers would be taken (since there is still a limit in drawing buffers (64 this time, not 8 as before, but still there is a limit)

The only really good thing that they did in indicators is that one can choose to what the indicator is applied to without recoding the whole thing. So you can get things like the lower (force) indicator with these averages applied to it
If I sound bitter, please forgive me. Among other things I am waiting 6-7 months for a color histogram 2 error correction and am going to wait some more. So, if the basic things like indicators are not working as they should, what does work as it should? Trading? Come on. That is yet another story (and not funny at all)

So, as I said, this is one of the first steps in the direction that we are going to be forced to go to : custom everything. And the better libraries one has the easier the rest of the coding will be.

Hi Mladen

Error

Files:
error.png  34 kb

Yes, it is (from one of the last "upgrades" or "updates")

Quotes are there on intention : what was working and was implicitly an integer before (the "enum" types) is not that any more (I even do not know what type "enum" is now and I think nobody knows)

Anyway, it is enough to place a following "(int)" (place it without quote in the source) before the "method" word at line 144, or use the one attached. I am afraid that there will be a more cases like this since people from metatrader 5 developing team obviously do not have a plan and are not honoring their own rules, and, in cases like that, only result is a confusion. So far, the whole story about version 5 is rather disappointing. With things like this it is worthless to develop anything since tomorrow one will probably need to rewrite the whole thing

regards

Mladen

TepeFinans:
Hi Mladen Error
Files:
averages.mq5  12 kb

Schaff trend cycle ...

Schaff trend cycle for metatrader 5 ...

It is the same as the original Schaff trend cycle (so there is no deviation from what a Schaff trend cycle should be) Addition is the levels coloring in this one (using some extra possibilities that are available in metatrader 5) If you wish to turn the levels coloring off, set the upper level to >= 100 and lower level to <= 0. Also it is a mtf with alerts already.

Reason: