Alpha Markets - Simple Forex Trading - page 4

I was short EURUSD at 1.3675 with a 20 pip stop. I closed it for 3% profit after 30 mins

I am looking for a long AUDUSD & AUDJPY on a continuation cross through DP.

Looks like GJ has started her move without me but will be looking for 133.50 for a long with a stop at 112.95.

Worth keeping an eye on Gold as it breaks back above the averages with the main longer term trend.

Happy to hold EURUSD for now.

This morning we have a confirmed major cross on GBPCHF. I am looking for a break above DP for a continuation and a long entry.

In the Live Room, I will also be keeping an eye on cable for a possibleshort term long position.

I intend to short EURUSD, EURJPY, cable and EURCHF on a test of the 60 minute 20.

Following the moves we saw yesterday, the markets appear to be rather stretched but still look very bearish.

GBP & EUR pairs are trading just below the 60 minute 20 and DP. Although it's tempting to short at market, I will be looking for a texbook 15 minute continuation cross. At the moment, there is no indication of cross but let's keep an eye on it.

AUDUSD & AUDJPY however have a cross above DP. I will be looking for the next 15 minute continuation cross south, through DP for a short entry.

I am monitoring Gold for the next 15 minute continuation cross for a long position above DP.

GBP figures at 10am with Mr King speaking at 11am followed by a U.S. Bank Holiday.

I am monitoring GBPJPY & EURJPY for a possible short with a continuation cross. I'd like to see a break through DP first.

Gold remains supported and I'm looking for a 123 above DP for a long position.

Looking across our major six pairs, there is nothing jumping out to me as a strategy setup.

I'll take another look in a few hours and will be in touch with any developments.

I am monitoring cable, EURUSD and EURCHF for the next 15 minute continuation cross for a short position.

We have Nationwide HPI and German Retail Sales at 7am this morning.

I am looking for a short GBPUSD & EURUSD through on a 15 minute continuation cross through DP.

EURJPY has failed to make a new high and I'm also looking for a short position on this with a Major Cross through DP.

Reason: