Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 38

Thanks. Looks interesting. Is there any manual for this?

nope...I had a few drinks and run it on the visual tester...and got sober...

Yep, better sober up. I just saw it repaint 3 bars.

profitmaker:
Yep, better sober up. I just saw it repaint 3 bars.

"you don't say!"...I didn't notice repainting...may be...will pay more attention

Pava's indy

Maybe I am wrong, but running a fast visual test it doesen't seems to repaint.

Just part of the strategy (3 bar up and a break, opposite for sell. A kind of price action, but signal only show in the first candle, taked as start parameter).

I have observed that this lead to many false signals, but if you add a MA and take only the signals in the direction of the trend, can be profitable.

Interesting, Pava.

I didn't notice repaitning either...could be profitable on higher frames...the way I described before....

Looking for answer...

IGor... once you are in a perfect realm just like tic_tac a.k.a. Genius-for-Rent-Inc. is...that means in actuality, as of now, right now, then IGor, you would understand why your opinion means

nothing to me (i go only by evidence no room for

speculation) But since my inteligence is zero and you are the smart guy here

let me ask you the same question I ask pava:

1) Does the holy grail (as it applyies to forex) exist?

2) Is it possible to get an accuracy of 99.9999% (without counting human error, or errors due to not enough experience

using this accurate indicator (which in a way is also human error)?

let's add one more question:

3) Igor have you ever attained 99.9999% perfection in forex? (I guess not else prove it)

--at least I have fewer trades than you have on real account but is perfect as of now, and I can prove it)

--your signature, by no means, is 99--

Igor let me tell you a little fact about tic_tac...I have only been in forex world around 1 yr and five month, that's it...and you know what igor, I already reached perfection in forex. (if that is not being smart then seriously Igor

with all due respect, you are a funny guy (resembling to me just like pava), even though actually, I don't consider myself smart guy but genius) I am not talking 90%, 95% precision but an outstanding 99%. You certainly have more time than me (i bet) in forex and you would never reach the perfection I already have. Not even your signature statement is a match to my Perfect Machine. Once I have made at least 50 PERFECT (NO LOSSES) trades or so then I start publishing my RECORD, (will show once in a while

some updates) no need to rush cause I like to have lots of evidence and I am a patient guy. By the way, I am enjoying making my perfect record with my Perfect Machine.

Igor, give me a number> a high number at least 100 or more cause sooner or laterer I will surpass that number that you give me in PERFECT (NO LOSSES) trades, with MY PERFECT MACHINE, jajajaja, so you can keep speculating throughout tsd forum just like you did a couple of post a while back.

Perfect Machine update #2 on REAL

Igor: I can assure you this is the closest thing to perfection you'll ever see in your forex career.

Got you more evidence, no stopping, no discontinuation but one COMPLETE REPORT from the start, just check date (of course there is always room

for excuses when face with a not so comfortable situation). Later on will publish my report for now enjoy hardcore evidence, (check date).

Igor: think you are a match to my Perfect Machine, keep watching!!

Pava: Grab your camera...is time to shootttttttttttt jajaja

jajaja...are you sure I am going to be shooting with my camera?....

Out of context zipfrog (it is a designing thing...)

There are millions of way you can make money in forex. But there is ONE PERFECT WAY. Zipfrog the main topic here is perfection. Otherwise, I design a system that makes money fast BUT HAVE LOSSES just like yours. It all depends on the designing...mine was just designed to be PERFECT that's all, nothing more, nothing less. You have losses in your report and I just don't...(as of now).

Precision vs Fast different perspective. That's all.

Reason: