THE_SCALPER by lalit4trade

Dear Friends,

I'm opening this thread for you to discuss my signal, THE SCALPER

I feel that this signal has a lot of potential for those interested in forex trading with logical profits. Its of course up to you to choose your risk levels according to your character and current portfolio.

Please visit the RAS pages for more details.

RAS signal ID 31895.......THE_SCALPER by lalit4trade

100% manual system

Would be nice to know from which broker the signal comes from please.

I have found there could be *big* price offsets between brokers. This is already a problem with signals aiming at 50+ pips, but for scalpers it can turn a very good signal into a big loser when you add brokers issues to RAS latency.

See the thread about "Virtual Arbitrage" signal for a very good sample of the broker issue : up to 15 pips price difference between provider's broker and others.

Alpari UK is the broker dear........the signal has the name as "THE SCALPER" but beside by scalping by pocketing a few pips "lalit4trade" believe in opening long positions and creating signals on M5 and M15 timeframe..............

the_scalper:
Alpari UK

Thanks for your response ! Which kind of account ? I mean, micro accounts doesn't allow more than 2 lots in total opened positions and other accounts does not allow to open a position less than 0.1 ? How should we replay the signal ?

By the way, how do you expect one manages your lots size ? I mean, there's a 200x factor between low and high size ... That's a lot to risk on our accounts ...

From the side of signal provider

That was the nice question asked by you......Actually I am on a demo account and I advise you if you want to go with Alpari UK then open a classic account which lift the restiction of max opened positions as that suits my trading style.................don't worry at all if they provide min lot size as 0.1...........Enjoy the signal

Open positions

Dear Latit4trade,

what about your current 15 open positions?

How do you think to handle this floating DD?

Is your trading style the same pyramiding "open and pray" system that hope in a price retracement, sooner or later, like we see in the 99,99% of cases here on RAS?

Please, enlight us all, thanks.

ZioB

I'm running the signal on a FXOpen ECN demo and Alpari demo since the beggining of the week. Overall, Alpari performance is a little better but both makes money.

However, on both accounts, there are some looser : the 1 & 2 lots positions. Those positions are opened and closed very fast (5-6 seconds sometimes) and this is really not suited to signal providing.

eg: trades 1062286, 1062263 and 1062479 were the provider makes a total of $147 in profit, I have lost $250 on one account and $174 on the other. Overall, on all "large" lot size trades, after (almost) one week, I did lose $70 on one account and $200 on another.

Since those larger trades (2 lots vs 0.01 : 200 times usual size) makes a large part of the profit, one should not expect the same growth. It's impossible to replay a signal that closes trades before the followers have been given a chance to open it ...

Think about it....

Dear Latit,

think about it and, in the future, avoid to open/close such trades with so large lots size and in so short time (seconds!), because are ONLY losing (and DANGEROUS) trades for your subscribers!

Maybe you made those trades to recover from your extending floating DD on open positions, but this is not the way to go, my friend....

ZioB

kassec:
I'm running the signal on a FXOpen ECN demo and Alpari demo since the beggining of the week. Overall, Alpari performance is a little better but both makes money.

However, on both accounts, there are some looser : the 1 & 2 lots positions. Those positions are opened and closed very fast (5-6 seconds sometimes) and this is really not suited to signal providing.

eg: trades 1062286, 1062263 and 1062479 were the provider makes a total of $147 in profit, I have lost $250 on one account and $174 on the other. Overall, on all "large" lot size trades, after (almost) one week, I did lose $70 on one account and $200 on another.

Since those larger trades (2 lots vs 0.01 : 200 times usual size) makes a large part of the profit, one should not expect the same growth. It's impossible to replay a signal that closes trades before the followers have been given a chance to open it ...

the_scalper:
For microaccounts use mulitipler 1 to get lotsize 0.01 lot and minimum 500$ deposit.

For miniaccounts use mulitipler 10 to get lotsize 0.1 lot and at minimum 2500$ deposit.

For standardaccounts use multipler 100 to get lotsize 1.0 lot and minimum20000$ deposit.

I've been trading the signal on a $5 000 (demo, hopefully) account with lot size 0.1 since the beggining of the week. Most of the trades have been stopped out today by a margin call (leverage 1:100). And still I wasn't trading the signals sent before I launched the demo (I miss 8 trades, up to - 350 pips for the worst one). I would have been stopped earlier with those.

Perhaps you could consider again your suggested trading sizes ... And let us know up to which level your strategy accepts to down the equity ? I mean, if EURUSD were another 200 pips down today, what would you have done ? Open more countertrend trades ? What will happen to opened trades if EURUSD races down to 1.20 ? And less ? Account burned ? Is this the exit strategy for those trades ?

I have done modifications related to lot sizes on rentasignal's website.....

Hi the_scalper,

Stop spamming the forum please.

Reason: