Need an indicator for MT5 - page 2

CustomCandle for MT5

how to convert this mq4 indicator into mq5 indicator?

Please help Attached Files

Files:

Hey thanks for the indicator (candle timer)!

But it doesn't work on my MT5. For example the M1-Chart does not count to zero! For example in the seventh second, he jumps to the next candle and begins at 1:04???

Can somebody help me? Please!

It is a difference between your local PC time and broker time

Use the internet synchronize time (the one from the picture) to synchronize the time of your PC and it should be OK. If not (if even after that you notice that kind of differences), then your broker is not having a correct time

Sars:
Hey thanks for the indicator (candle timer)!

But it doesn't work on my MT5. For example the M1-Chart does not count to zero! For example in the seventh second, he jumps to the next candle and begins at 1:04???

Can somebody help me? Please!
Files:
untitled.gif  18 kb

YES! Thank you mladen!!! It works, you saved my weekend!

???

Mladen, sorry, maybe there is not as appealing. Maybe you can convert an object on the MT5. Thank you in advance.

Files:
3----.mq4  6 kb

dadiks

That indicator is calling a standard Parabolic indicator with wrong parameters (line with is not a part of a standard parabolic indicator) Maybe I am wrong (maybe "Parabolic" is some completely different indicator than the one that comes with metatrader), but from the look of it, it seems as a wrongly coded indicator

dadiks:
Mladen, sorry, maybe there is not as appealing. Maybe you can convert an object on the MT5. Thank you in advance.

mladen:
dadiks That indicator is calling a standard Parabolic indicator with wrong parameters (line with is not a part of a standard parabolic indicator) Maybe I am wrong (maybe "Parabolic" is some completely different indicator than the one that comes with metatrader), but from the look of it, it seems as a wrongly coded indicator

may be, but the show is very interesting. Bit redraws, but very few ...

Just as an additional explanation : it (the indicator uses "LineWidth" for calling parabolic SAR in place where step parameter is expected from parabolic SAR. So, at this picture, green is the !3---" indicator and magenta dots is parabolic SAR with step set to equal the "LineWidth". As you can see they are the same

Because of that there is no need to convert it to metatrader 5 since there is already a parabolic SAR for metatrader 5 (attaching here also a multi time frame parabolic SAR for metatrader 5 - just in case)

dadiks:
may be, but the show is very interesting. Bit redraws, but very few ...
Files:
sar.gif  46 kb

Thanks Sir !

mladen:
Just as an additional explanation : it (the indicator uses "LineWidth" for calling parabolic SAR in place where step parameter is expected from parabolic SAR. So, at this picture, green is the !3---" indicator and magenta dots is parabolic SAR with step set to equal the "LineWidth". As you can see they are the same
Because of that there is no need to convert it to metatrader 5 since there is already a parabolic SAR for metatrader 5 (attaching here also a multi time frame parabolic SAR for metatrader 5 - just in case)

Mladen

Displays errors, maybe you can correct, thank you.

Files:
Reason: