Forecast of daily high and low. - page 5

zion_lion:
no forecasts for today.

I'm working on a new formula and i want to focus on testing it.

I want this one to be the absolute "to the pip" target for the high and low of the day.

I am going to, maybe, include this new forecast, along side the regular ones, starting next week.

With both of these going, i should be able to see which proves more accurate, why, and with which pairs. I also should be able to make adjustments, to the formula, as necessary.

Until next week.

Godspeed

I wish u succeed in yr new formula although yr present formla is doing great job,

God bless u.

Scratch that...

The new formula is just too appealing to pass up tonight.

But remember, this is a recently made formula, that I am still just learning to work with. The price might hit both forecasts, only one, or neither.

There are also some news announcements tonight, so lets see if the forecasts hold up.

I'm going to give it a whirl on the EUR/USD and GBP/USD, and since it is the first go, let's give a little cushin' and add a limit set at no more that 2 forecasts per level forecast.

This can strictly be for fun, and to help me sharpen the skill.

Okay , deep breath, and lets see what happens...

EUR/USD-

To the pip high forecast-- 1.2763 or 1.2800

To the pip low forecast -- 1.2642

GBP/USD-

To the pip high forecast -- 1.5194 or 1.5269

To the pip low forecast-- 1.5068 or 1.5027

kaptin khalid:
I wish u succeed in yr new formula although yr present formla is doing great job, God bless u.

Thank you.

I'm trying my best to be able to help as many people as possible that are here.

Zion_Lion:
The new formula is just too appealing to pass up tonight.

But remember, this is a recently made formula, that I am still just learning to work with. The price might hit both forecasts, only one, or neither.

There are also some news announcements tonight, so lets see if the forecasts hold up.

I'm going to give it a whirl on the EUR/USD and GBP/USD, and since it is the first go, let's give a little cushin' and add a limit set at no more that 2 forecasts per level forecast.

This can strictly be for fun, and to help me sharpen the skill.

Okay , deep breath, and lets see what happens...

EUR/USD-

To the pip high forecast-- 1.2763 or 1.2800

To the pip low forecast -- 1.2642

GBP/USD-

To the pip high forecast -- 1.5194 or 1.5269

To the pip low forecast-- 1.5068 or 1.5027

its hard to predict to the pip , wish you a lot of succsses,wait to see

Only can comment on GBPUSD.

My first prediction set was

high- 1.5194

low- 1.5068

Actual-

high-1.5204 (10 pips over forecast)

low- 1.5050 (18 pips under forecast)

However, neither was "to the pip".

Back to the drawing board.

Until next week.

God speed.

gold prediction please?... i am following you... last thursday your prediction low was set at 1187 something. my real account bought at a low 1187.88 then it went up, i liquided friday near closing at 1211... good job... 2000+ pips... thank you...

Zion_Lion:
Forecasts to be shortened today to only 4 pairs and gold.

GOLD

LOW VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- RANGE 1207.09 - 1208.71

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1214.36

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1217.18

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1220.00

LOW VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1198.87

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1193.35

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1190.59

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1187.82

gold prediction please?... i am following you... last thursday your prediction low was set at 1187 something. my real account bought at a low 1187.88 then it went up, i liquided friday near closing at 1211... good job... 2000+ pips... thank you...

Very impressive

Hi Zion_lion,

Hi Zion_Lion,

I stumble on your thread some few minutes ago and I must commend you for your good work.

I have been working on something similar to your forecast but what I come up with on a daily basis are series of Nos. However, reading thru your thread have given me more confidence to continue this research.

The amazing thing is that going thru all your predictions, they are very close to the ones I generate as well...but the better thing in yours is the fact that you narrow them down to almost the exact high and low.

For example, these were the levels I generated for GU for Friday trading:

1.5246 1.5200 1.5172 1.5026 1.5369 1.5324 1.5049 1.4903 1.5308 1.5262 1.5111 1.4965

Can you see that your prediction was very close to my No?? But you were able to trim it down to almost the exact instead of the series of Nos I generate.

And for Next Monday trading:

1.5241 1.5196 1.5108 1.5051 1.5379 1.5334 1.4969 1.4913 1.5310 1.5265 1.5039 1.4982

If you dont mind, can we get together to exchange notes?? I really want to learn more and contribute as well.

Many thanks.

I am on skype as well and my skype name is: Ibukun_Aderibigbe

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Ibk

Zion_Lion:
No forecasts for today.

I'm working on a new formula and I want to focus on testing it.

I want this one to be the absolute "to the pip" target for the high and low of the day.

I am going to, maybe, include this new forecast, along side the regular ones, starting next week.

With both of these going, I should be able to see which proves more accurate, why, and with which pairs. I also should be able to make adjustments, to the formula, as necessary.

Until next week.

GodSpeed

hiya

are all these predication are based on

assume RANGING market of the trading range of last 2 days ??

i.e. it can't predict , if tomorrow is TRENDY day

Busy weekends...

Welcome back ladies and gents, and please pardon my absence.

My weekends are usually booked, and my computer is typically off until Sunday night.

I promise to go through each of these posts, and reply to each of you as best as I can.

Forecasts to come soon after.

Reason: