Forecast of daily high and low. - page 11

Zion_Lion:
---FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY---

MODIFIED FORMULA

EUR/USD

FORECAST HIGH - 1.3697

FORECAST LOW- 1.3577

ANOTHER VERSION FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY ( ARG! ONES OF THESES HAS GOT TO WORK!)

FORECAST HIGH - 1.3700 TO 1.3704

FORECAST LOW- 1.3548 TO 1.3542

right now it is 500am Est,

the price is now at 1.3723 ( a forecast high from yesterday)

a little more tweaking to the modified formula, and I'll say a high forms at 1.3776; so long as yesterdays level doesn't hold, which it might.

Zion_Lion:
THE CABLE

Low volume high - 1.5803

Average volume high- 1.5862 TO 1.5872*** (should atleast bounce off this level, if not the high.)

Extra volume - 1.5922 (YESTERDAYS HIGH)

Extra extra volume- 1.5959 TO 1.5981*** (keeping close watch on this level/range.)

Low Volume low - 1.5671

Average volume low- 1.5618 TO 1.5608 *** (I'LL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON THIS LEVEL/RANGE)

Extra volume low - 1.5511

Extra extra volume low - 1.5416

---Testing purposes only---

NEW modification to formula shows the low to be the open of 1.5707, and the high to be 1.5863.

Another version shows the 1.5647 also as a low, but I'll lean more on the previous version.

nice forecast gbp ph

To the pip forecasts for the high and only 4 shy on the low for the Cable.

Average volume high- 1.5862 TO 1.5872

Actual high - 1.5872

NEW modification to formula shows the low to be the open of 1.5707

Actual low - 1.5703

the Eur/Usd bounced off of and was holding at the late forecast level of 1.3776 for a few hours, then popped 16pips through during the final hour of trading.

Hope to soon be able to get them both tamed on the same day.

Anyways...

Next week, I am going to start forecasting the hour at which a particular level is reached.

This idea is fairly new to me, but with practice, I believe that we may be able to come very close each day to finding a specific gap of time at which to expect the turning points. Once we know that, then we need to discover whether it to be a high or a low. Then, perhaps we can give a rough draft blue print of the markets entire movements for the day.

We'll see if all this dreaming pays off.

GodSpeed and a good weekend to all.

Eur-usd

low already established

expected hi 3761

waiting for z-l to post hi forecast

thanks

Sorry for the delay!

I have literally been studying the timing of pivot points over 12 hours per day for the past week and half! Sometimes neglecting to eat properly, but that was only for a day or two.

The brief story...

I made a few so-so formulas, which seemed to give random results rather than consistent results. I tossed those and continued the hunt.

Between Sunday and today ( and between time-outs during football games), I was finally able to literally hone a formula that literally revealed the time of every major turning point for the trading day that I was testing it on.

(my current personal definition of "trading day" is 5pm EST to 5pm EST, just to not confuse anyone. )

I'm excited to test it on other days, but I am exhausted at this point, and am heading to sleep for tonight. If I now began testing, I would be awake for several hours more, and it seems that I have finally built the vertical formula as best as it can be. Test driving tomorrow.

I'm going to back test this formula on three different pairs, 14 times each.

E.U, G.U, A.U

If all goes well and I see at least 80% consistency, then we'll be able to combine these time "levels" with the forecast high and low "levels", and possibly form some of "matrix" that can show some, if not all, of the most probable turning points.

(Excluding times of surprise news announcement and/or regular economic announcements that cause above normal volatility.)

The next step after that would be a "blue print" of the trading day.

Nearly impossible to do though, but a very very rough draft may be possible.

I'm already positive that at least two blue prints would have to be drawn up each day, all depending on what direction the first turn is in.

The size of the turns/mini-swings would be impossible to determine (at least for now).

So the blue print would mainly just show where the turns would take place, both horizontally speaking and vertically speaking. It is only as the day actually progresses that we'll be able to "connect the dots" of the blue print.

But that is another step down the road.

Let's just get the horizontal levels and vertical levels to be consistent, and then we can manage a method of how to make a daily blue print.

GodSpeed

Price Extreme Indicator

price_extreme_indicator.mq4

Ray Cooper:
Accurate daily market analysis that I get from reliable trading platform is the best support for me for knowing current market trend. I get here, full package of analysis, technical and fundamental. Even, this broker also provides me daily support and resistant point for all major currency. This is way, I do not need to depend on others for acquiring enough trading knowledge of live market. As a result, I have overcome my big problems from their right trading direction.

What is your daily high and low?

Are we done here
Reason: