Trade copy ea - page 15

Progress report. Using the non-local mode works great, using Xserver is very straight forward. Not much delay in opening trades either; up to 10 seconds. Thanks for this brilliant program

i am glad you got it working

EvylRat:
Progress report. Using the non-local mode works great, using Xserver is very straight forward. Not much delay in opening trades either; up to 10 seconds. Thanks for this brilliant program

I spotted a problem. Memory usage on my home based pc showed Xserver took memory usage from 300mb for normal terminals, up to 1.4gb at a peak value. Is running about 300mb again when I checked though, so not sure how long it ran at 1.4gb. This may be a problem on VPS's where memory is limited.

I'm also going to try and setup a few trade senders. I have TWO EAs that I'd like to "subscribe" to independantly, and share with friends, who also want to use them independantly (since one is really misbehaving). My plan is to run each EA on it's own demo account, so I can see how it's doing. Then trade copy to my live account. Bit of editing I think;

Sender 1 --> Copier 1 and Copier 2

Sender 2 --> Copier 1 and Copier 2

Will be running locally now.

set copy chart objects to false

in trade sender you can set send_chart_objects false also

maybe itl help a little

EvylRat:
I spotted a problem. Memory usage on my home based pc showed Xserver took memory usage from 300mb for normal terminals, up to 1.4gb at a peak value. Is running about 300mb again when I checked though, so not sure how long it ran at 1.4gb. This may be a problem on VPS's where memory is limited.

I'm also going to try and setup a few trade senders. I have TWO EAs that I'd like to "subscribe" to independantly, and share with friends, who also want to use them independantly (since one is really misbehaving). My plan is to run each EA on it's own demo account, so I can see how it's doing. Then trade copy to my live account. Bit of editing I think;

Sender 1 --> Copier 1 and Copier 2

Sender 2 --> Copier 1 and Copier 2

Will be running locally now.

I just wanna copy traders from one plat to another one, in same desktop. Do I still need to do the opera set up and so?

I tried follow all instructions to install and settings, but it just not working here to copy in same computer

MiH:
I just wanna copy traders from one plat to another one, in same desktop. Do I still need to do the opera set up and so? I tried follow all instructions to install and settings, but it just not working here to copy in same computer

Make sure you set Local Mode = True on the Trade_copy.

Also, make sure you installed to the directories that the guide suggests. If you wish to move them, you'll have to edit the variables in the EA to point to the right place. If you want to check things are working, look in the experts\files directories of the trade_copy and trade_sender, there should be some CSV files in there. It's working for me. I even started a trade on the server, with the copy one shut for a few hours. As soon as I open the trade copier, the trade was made. Just attach each EA to only one chart on each MT4 platform; one MT4 running trade_sender, one MT4 running trade_copy.

my responce below

MiH:
I just wanna copy traders from one plat to another one, in same desktop. Do I still need to do the opera set up and so? not for local mode

I tried follow all instructions to install and settings, but it just not working here to copy in same computer

so far it only works on win xp, i havent tried it on others and i havent seen any1 report that it works on newer os

up to date instructions are here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180349/page3

I did everything like you said, I checked the folder files and there was the vbs files.

by the way, I am trying that on windows 2007 server, why it wouldnt work in any windows, if the folder is same?

tomhliles:
my responce below

Help needed!!!

I went through the whole thread and downloaded the zip file but I'm having problems installing it. My intention is to use it locally, one master and many slaves. If I understood correctly there is no need to install Opera if I use it locally? Even though I installed Opera and Web server. However I couldn't find Web Proxy in Opera??? Also where to download http51.dll and the other file??? Is it mandatory to install metatraders on Cride ? can it be something else?

Now when I make a trade locally, nothing happens on the trade copy EA on my Slave??? What to do???

I think the trade copy idea is brilliant, just how to get it working??? I use Win XP.

Thanx

Working Local Trade Copier... where can I find one

Hi, i'm struggling to find one working Trade copier for local use only. I've searched a lot of places, tested a lot of stuff but can't seem to find a working version. Some have different concepts when it comes to the English words of "export" and "import" and they use it differently when they are being used... perhaps bad translation or I simply can't understand how they work.

Before you go ahead and say "hey.. you need to use the search"... well I did.. i tested a lot but can't find one that works. My system is Win 2003 Server, but I can migrate/downgrade to a different if this system does not work with the existing (if any) working local trade copier.

Can someone recommend me or link me or PM me with a working Local Trade Copier, if possible for FREE. Maybe in the future I will invest on a professional version, but they are way too expensive at this point for me, I don't want to pay $1500+ for 2 or 3 slaves that I can copy locally.

Thank you.

Reason: